• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Arena battle videos and discussion

Started by PX_Timefordeath, August 04, 2010, 06:49:51 pm

Dokurider

September 04, 2012, 10:55:59 am #1580 Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 11:17:08 am by Dokurider
See, Eternal, I knew this was going to happen if you rocked two Dancers. Instead, you should have had one dancer going, with more damage/support units like I was going to tell you have. Another thing I want to know is why isn't Wiznabus proccing Poison. It's suppose to add poison, which would have turned things around for Et dramatically.

TrueLight

Thanks for the video Barren

Give a medal to that Lancer, he dodged spell after spell. Strange that my Archer never attacked, but it stilled worked out in the end. I believe that Wiznaibus is bugged; not a single poison proc after so many dances.
  • Modding version: PSX

Dokurider

Man, my monks did a lot more work than anticipated. Chirijiraden has already been banished as of this morning. Better luck next time, Reks. I'd love to be a opponent for the next Gauntlet.

Swiss

If you could use Sandy my new team in a battle it would be much appreciated. I already have a gauntlet and know there are a lot of teams that can use the action.
Swiss Ch3353

Reks

Like my few new ones. I'll participate by recording the matches, as soon as I can afford Excel (No, I refuse to pirate).
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Swiss

you could do a free trial, it will hold you over for 60 days. That is what i have right now, I would even attempt some but I'm not sure how to record them.
Swiss Ch3353

Barren

you can use a video recording software like camtasia studio or camstudio or hypercam, etc. Try finding the one that is right for you and let me know if any of you have any trouble
You dare cross blades with me?

Swiss

Also what Emulator do you use because i use psxfin, and it's kind of annoying to hold the button the entire time for the games?
Swiss Ch3353

Barren

You dare cross blades with me?

Dol

FFT Arena Marathon

Everyone that has made/updated a team since August is included (except me).  I used a RNG to match creators, then the RNG to pick which team to use, and then the RNG to pick the map.  Enjoy! (and I hope you like Megaman.  Otherwise, put on your own music)

Dokurider

The gun + Height everywhere + Sandstorm Immunity = hard countered

Reks

I just kept getting unlucky. That's one dodgy ninja ya got there, Angelus. GG!

Reks

One thing to all of those recording matches: Just a small thing to do, make sure to check in the Team Submissions before you run the match as to make sure you have the most recent updates for the teams, and to make sure it's all correct. A bit of a pain, but if the Navy has taught me anything (and they've taught me quite a bit), it's pre-emptive maintenance. Can't go wrong if you make sure it's right beforehand.

Malroth

Of course if fighting an arena team Is anything like Navy PM I'm refusing to write the tagouts since I don't have access to the Technical diagrams.