• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:32:01 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Don't vote for Eternal (THIS TOPIC IS A JOKE)

Started by Xifanie, December 04, 2010, 09:50:57 pm

philsov

Quote from: "RavenOfRazgriz"I motion that if Eternal wins the election it has to be under the stipulation that Newtype can never have its own forum to remedy this problem.

for starters
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Asmo X

hahahah ok so in light of that you can understand my confusion here right?

philsov

if all you read was zodiac's post, yes.

Asmo X

And the seriously workshopped solution to the (fake) problem you just posted above

Asmo X

Way to go everyone. Too meta for me. Who has the "bring back Voldemort" policy?

philsov

ffta707

Quote from: "Asmo X"Way to go everyone. Too meta for me. Who has the "bring back Voldemort" policy?

LMAO

Asmo X

Well then this guy needs to throw his hat in the ring because 1.3035 is coming out and I tell you it will be something to behold. Imagine Voldemort trying to balance a game without input from people with common sense. Going to be exceptional.

philsov

QuoteGoing to be exceptional.

FOR ME TO POOP ON.

From here on out balance and 1.3 will be mutually exclusive.

Dome

Quote from: "Asmo X"Way to go everyone. Too meta for me. Who has the "bring back Voldemort" policy?
I don't think he will come back

Quote from: "Asmo X"Well then this guy needs to throw his hat in the ring because 1.3035 is coming out and I tell you it will be something to behold. Imagine Voldemort trying to balance a game without input from people with common sense. Going to be exceptional.
Hard as fuck?

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Mando

Hmm I motion that every vote eternal wins by is the amount of alcohol he has to drink in celebration... therefore if you <3 eternal and don't want him to suffer you wont vote for him  :twisted:

Otherwise you will so much of the ALCOHOL!?

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

Dome

^VOTE FOR ETERNAL
TROLOL AND MAKE HIM DRUNK!

Xifanie

• Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Dome

Quote from: "Xifanie"I Eternal
That's my PRINCESSSSSSSSSss

Kagebunji

• Modding version: Other/Unknown

GeneralStrife

also theres alot of people coming out of the woodwork to vote, lmao

Kagebunji

Too bad some newbs didn't read rules Xif posted in hers first post. Way to go newbies!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Alaris

Quote from: "Asmo X"Well then this guy needs to throw his hat in the ring because 1.3035 is coming out and I tell you it will be something to behold. Imagine Voldemort trying to balance a game without input from people with common sense. Going to be exceptional.

Who said he doesn't have people with common sense putting input?

Oh right, I think you're mistaken.  You thought the majority of FFH had common sense.  Your bad.

^_______^

Episode 42 is out! Click above to watch!

GeneralStrife

Alaris

Quote from: "GeneralStrife"nice post count and join date bro, gtfo

Me? I qualify to vote, thank you very much, friend.

Episode 42 is out! Click above to watch!