• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:16:58 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

FFH Blind Side

Started by Epsimrove, August 23, 2013, 04:34:15 am

Epsimrove

August 23, 2013, 04:34:15 am Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 07:29:49 pm by Epsimrove
I had no clue such an amazing community existed with the same love I have for the game. A hard working community I might add that are making it even better!

Glad to be a part of this FFT madness and I hope to contribute in the near future.

Dome

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true!

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

RedWorld

Yes! Welcome, welcome! :D This is FFH, where you hack all night and sleep all day! And if you are the best hacker, then your dreams will come true!

A similar story is with me when I first joined! (I wonder if I get get my brother to join... He likes FFT too and I don't think he knows you can hack it. dnfnhdsh)

"Dear God, what's it like in your funny little brains? It must be boring." - Sherlock Holmes

Lijj

Welcome to the site!
It must be extra cool discovering this site now.. I mean compared to when I did about 4 years ago now, when less was done. Still blew my mind though. If only there was a Faxanadu hacking community this good somwhere.
  • Modding version: PSX

Epsimrove

Thank you guys, it truly is a pleasant surprise to know this community exists.