• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:42:04 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Ahoy

Started by Diethe, May 07, 2013, 09:46:03 pm

Diethe

May 07, 2013, 09:46:03 pm Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 09:57:50 pm by Diethe
Name's Diethe. I'm a sprite-ist and splicer for both FFT and FE sprites, though I don't follow conventional rules much such as 16 color-bit stuff, but I try. Found out about this place awhile ago from the people at Heroes of Ivalice FFT Simulation Forum and I'm currently working with the team at Final Fantasy Simulation. I'm pretty sure I've been lurking around the forums since like 2007, gathering inspiration and 'body parts' for sprites. I've been giving you guys credit and learning a lot from everyone, so now I figured maybe its time I shared some of my works and knowledge in return, little it may be. I primarily joined only NOW because I saw the FFT characters abroad contest and I have a couple of FFT characters, FE styled up my sleeve though I doubt they're better than the established names I see around.

I have a deviantart called diethe.deviantart.com mostly for my FE Sprites and most of my FFT Sprites (Spliced mostly from the stuff in this site) are found in the above mentioned Simulation Forums (HOI and primarily Final Fantasy Simulation now, linked in one of your affiliates or websites I think?). I'm a big roleplayer on various MMOs such as Cryptic Games ones and WoW formerly as well as Forum Roleplay such as The Elder Scrolls: Call of Time and formerly Warden's Vigil.

So hi. I'm here to learn and to be learned from.

Also, this was supposed to be my avatar but since I'm at the office and my portrait only version is at home, I'll wait. Kudos to GeneralStrife's cape part and the Banon sprite's err...face.

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Diethe

3lric

Welcome to FFH! Your gallery looks great, and I see you are a fallout fan. We will get along just fine.

:P
  • Modding version: PSX

Dome

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true!

Mostly...

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Kagebunji

Welcome to out Hotel. Enjoy your stay. I am looking forward to see more of your stuff, heh.

Ona side note, those FE style portraits are top notch, especially Ezio Auditore.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Jumza

Quote from: Dome on May 08, 2013, 03:16:29 am
Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true!

Awesome art dude. Keep up the good work!
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Lijj

Nice FE ports! Welcome to FFH.

Mobius

Here it comes.

WELCOME TO FINAL FANTASY HACKTICS, WHERE ALL OF YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.

So you sprite? Hmm..
Now everyone sit down, relax and have a good damned cup of tea.
Then go out into the forest and see the stars.

Then come back and realize it's pointless to be so worked up over what's meant to be our hobby.
That should be my motto here, holy s

Celdia

Well shit, if I knew the contests would bring talent in I'd hold them more often. Welcome aboard! :D
  • Discord username: Celdia#0