• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:36:36 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Well hello there, come one come all... or not so much

Started by Nightith, March 05, 2013, 08:37:10 pm

Nightith

O_O woah these are alot of pretty lights flashing in front of me right now... but yeah so I suppose i'll introduce myself.

First off i'm kind of new to forums as a whole, but i decided why not give it a go instead of being some invisible user that never actually posts anything

My name's Derrick and i'm absolutely in love with RPG's in general. I didn't really understand final fantasy tactics when it first came out, I actually got into Ivalice Alliance because of Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and A2. But i felt something was missing, watched a couple videos of the psx vers. one thing lead to another and i had 3 accounts for the game playing it nonstop even after max leveling all my chars. (first file was like "easy mode", i did the jp scroll glitch and spammed OP moves. Second file was 100% legit but with still OP moves. Then my third file was a "hard" mode where i only used story characters [minus Orlandou] and exploited no glitches whatosever]

More on me instead of video games... well idk i'm not exactly comp. Savvy, i'm more of an ideas guy. No i don't mean like i tell people what to do and they do it, i mean more of an analytic application-er. as in I'll understand enough about a topic i need to and assist with ideas that could actually work. wish i had some examples but hey after joining in some convos you'll all see what i mean.

Not sure if this met any form of criteria anyone wanted to know, but yeah i love FFT and WOTL. and i'm interested in helping anyway possible/ seeing the brilliant creations you guys come up with  :o

ps. I TALK ALOT!

Jumza

Quote from: Khamja-Syndacite on March 05, 2013, 08:37:10 pm
ps. I TALK ALOT!

Conveniently placed at the bottom of your post :lol:

Welcome to FFH, where all of your dreams come true!
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Dome

Quote from: Jumza on March 05, 2013, 09:24:07 pm
Conveniently placed at the bottom of your post :lol:

Welcome to FFH, where all of your dreams come true!

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"