• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:54:45 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

JP never going down bug, FFT+

Started by Eaglestrike, April 20, 2016, 07:38:29 am

Eaglestrike

So technically this should probably go into the FFT+ section, but that forum hasn't had a post in 6 months or so.

The current FFT+ patch seems really good, as I haven't done much FFhacktics play, but there's a current bug where the JP never going down gameshark code appears to be always active.  Anyone know where I can turn it off?  I looked through FFTPatcher and the ASM hack tool but didn't see anything about it.

Xifanie

Dome won't fix it, and we archived FFT+ because of that. Sorry, either you learn ASM and fix it yourself or it will never happen.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Eaglestrike

Dang, that's really disappointing.  Got to chapter 2 and so far really enjoying the change in abilities/jobs just not liking how I hit master in jobs by job level 3.  But I guess I'll workaround that in an ugly manner (significantly raising initial JP costs).

As an aside, are there any similar-ish patches not listed on the ffhacktics patches page but here on the forums?