• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:27:10 am

I really need help

Started by HackTastic, February 26, 2016, 07:19:20 pm

HackTastic

I am a new user to this forums and i'd really like to know how to do what the guy in this video did https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYaBE70TMoI

Things to know before helping
1.I okay Final Fantasy tactics war of the lions on my android phone/tablet and I use ppsspp emulator
2.I wanna do what the guy in the video did for example
hacking my health to 999 MP to 999 Ct to 100 have the class deathknight and all the moves hes using in the video also damage to 999
max level max exp.
3.I have no experience in spriting or whatever that is

So now that i've explained the things above id really like to know how to do what he did please! :D
hopefully if I do get a good answer it will help me make my own hacks and crap thanks guys! :D

Angel

If you want to lock your stats to those values permanently, you'll need to use the cwcheat database (I don't know how that works on Android, but there's a straightforward menu for it in Windows PPSSPP). If you just want the max values at their limits and be able to have enemies hit you, you can buff yourself with Lion Editor, provided you disable save data encryption within PPSSPP (which, again, I have no idea how to do on Android).

I don't think there are job-altering cheats in the database (as it wasn't nearly as extensively documented as the PlayStation original everybody who wants to mod the game should be playing), so you'll have to change the abilities by altering the ISO itself in FFTPatcher. It's very simple and straightforward to use, no tutorial needed.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

HackTastic

So what your saying is I can alter my level health mana CT exp all of them to max but if I wanna alter my job to deathknight and my abilities to te guy in thevideo I have to change the entire ISO in FFTPatcher? which btw idk what FFTPatcher is XD

Jumza

Make sure you look around the site a bit, maybe even before asking for help! The FFTP is one of the most useful (for new people) and user-friendly tools this site has to offer, it is mentioned frequently and can be found in many places on the site! Take a look around to find it, and you'll probably be able to answer your own question!
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

HackTastic

Quote from: Toshiko on February 26, 2016, 08:10:20 pm
If you want to lock your stats to those values permanently, you'll need to use the cwcheat database (I don't know how that works on Android, but there's a straightforward menu for it in Windows PPSSPP). If you just want the max values at their limits and be able to have enemies hit you, you can buff yourself with Lion Editor, provided you disable save data encryption within PPSSPP (which, again, I have no idea how to do on Android).

I don't think there are job-altering cheats in the database (as it wasn't nearly as extensively documented as the PlayStation original everybody who wants to mod the game should be playing), so you'll have to change the abilities by altering the ISO itself in FFTPatcher. It's very simple and straightforward to use, no tutorial needed.

Would it be possible to preform what the guy in the video did on my tablet? I normally play fft WoTl on my tablet with ppsspp but im unsure if I can do what he did :(

Jumza

You would need to edit the file you use to play on your computer and transfer it to your tablet, that's all :)
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

HackTastic

Quote from: Jumza on February 27, 2016, 10:46:14 pm
You would need to edit the file you use to play on your computer and transfer it to your tablet, that's all :)

So basicly plug my tablet into my computer then download FFTPatcher and Lion editor and do what he did?