• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:14:58 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Mitchi's sprite/art thread

Started by MiKeMiTchi, October 09, 2009, 09:09:37 pm

Cheetah

Very cool! Do all the holy stones and it would be a good starting point for a new intro FMV.
Current Projects:

Jon

Damn straight its cool! If we could stick video files in, you could make a sequence for the whole Velius transformation as a intro :D
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

MiKeMiTchi

I just recently acquired 3ds max, and I'm still a beginner, though.

QuoteVery cool! Do all the holy stones and it would be a good starting point for a new intro FMV.
Making the holy stones won't be hard. But expect it to be less realistic. :)

QuoteThat's gorgeous. What do you plan on doing with this?
I don't know.. for the meantime..
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

Smash

3D max, hm.
Is it easy to use?

Im pretty much stuck with blender as of now. *pain*

MiKeMiTchi

Quote3D max, hm.
Is it easy to use?

Im pretty much stuck with blender as of now. *pain*

Hmm.. I used blender before,
and I must say that 3ds max is a lot more easier to use as a beginner. :)
Autodesk 3DS max isn't free though.

jimmyjw88

Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Smash

Yeah.. Too bad eh? lol.

I could walk down the street to the nearest flea market and get it for 5 bucks.. Only if I don't get it free from a friend first. This is Puerto Rico lol.

Do they even enforce those laws where you guys are?

MiKeMiTchi

jimmyjw88

Amazing, Mike!! Very nice. I like the shininess, the lights, smooth edges. Great job!!
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

mav

Neat--some very creative stuff you have here.

MiKeMiTchi

I drew Lazuli @ paper.
Comments please!!

[attachment=0:3eo2eub3]lazulidrawprev.jpg[/attachment:3eo2eub3]

also, please check out the first post. :)

jimmyjw88

Well, it certainly looks interesting ^^
I like the axe, by the way. Very nice.

mav

Very cute. The giant axe is just hilarious.

MiKeMiTchi

Yey! I didn't fail! Thanks!
The next thing I'll do is to vector-ize it.

mav

Awesome--I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us.

Jon

Haha, not bad, it sorta looks like a new-age retro pokemon trainer with Fire Emblem's Hector's axe, the Wolf Beil. That is a pic of your character, right? I think it is because of the same hair shape and bandana thing...:)
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Lijj

Kind of a late responce but the crystal looks to polygonal. Or like a crushed aluminum can litered on the ground. Every thing else looks Very Great! The grass particularly!
  • Modding version: PSX

MiKeMiTchi

May 31, 2011, 10:02:49 am #97 Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 03:44:13 am by MiKeMiTchi
Here are most of my sprite sheets that I left unfinished.
They are almost done, and I am hoping someone else can finish them, because I don't think I have
spare time to work on them. Feel free to edit them, but make sure you'll add my name if you'd post them
at the finished sprites submission topic. ;)

There are a total of 4 .gal files:

Female Reliquian
I'm not sure if this one was actually posted at the finished sprites topic, so I added this.
Completion: 90%

Female Gambler
Most of you guys wanted this girl to be finished, so here you go!
Completion: 90%

Bikke
Hmm... Just a franken-sprite for Mercenaries. I never was actually motivated to finish this.
Completion: No portrait

DONELazuli
This one is my avatar's sprite. Sadly, I can't finish him anymore.
I love this character. Please finish him for me! :)
Completion: 80% (needs recoloring)

Mirror:
http://www.mediafire.com/?fnfhf96wsl0n26f

Off-T:
And while you're at it, check this rpgmaker comic out which I made!
http://www.mediafire.com/?q60bed0l0qq2tzz

Mando

May 31, 2011, 11:21:18 am #98 Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 11:24:00 am by Mando
Hmmm, the gambler girl. I have been looking at before in the past, is it just the torso area in the middle section of the sheet that needs to be altered? It looks like female archer's body right there. I guess I can go ahead and try and rework it. That one with your avatar is real neat though! Also mitchi I did already tinker with your female reliquian to the point where it was almost finish if you ever wanted to do some touch ups to it. Its in another post somewhere... probably my old spriting post. Let me find the link then I'll post it here.

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

Kagebunji

Ok, first of all, upload Lazuli as BMP(every other file as well), since gal is the most fuckin stupid file I ever saw. Whenever I change background, whole sprite disappears, and only few things are left(for example blue from boots and belt). I bet this is the gal file, but after I saved it as a BMP, it did the same shit. I don't know what is going on anymore, most basicly gal sucks and sheet got screwed thanks to this, it could also be that Gale is not agreeing with gal files at all. Fix it somehow, cause I am set on finishing Lazuli for ya.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown