• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:31:12 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Zombiepocalypse!

Started by Kagebunji, August 01, 2012, 05:42:48 pm

Kagebunji

When Fdc joined chat today we had some fun with Zombies RP and stuff, and it made me wonder if people would want to join into a RP of a Zombie Apocalypse. Thus I am making the thread.

Guess or party will consist of 4-5 members, with Fdc being the brain of our group, and me being the explosion and shooting guy. Anyone who is up for this, please tell. We will come up with FDc with a plot and everything :D
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Durbs

Sure, I'd go for that. Any type of application or such needed?

If I can suggest a plot, I have a bunch of ideas too.
  • Modding version: PSX

3lric

Kagebunji

That makes four of us. One more can join. How about it will be a girl, every group of survivors has a girl :P

Durbs

YES. WE MUST PROCREATE AND REPOPULATE THE WORLD.

*Ahem*, who said that? :mrgreen:

Ryqoshay

August 01, 2012, 11:47:42 pm #5 Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 07:31:21 am by Ryqoshay
Quote from: Kagebunji on August 01, 2012, 07:21:49 pm
How about it will be a girl, every group of survivors has a girl :P

Yes, how else are we going to fulfuill the male fantasies?

(Edit: apparently, my phone didn't want to properly post the pic. I am not sure why.)
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

st4rw4k3r

MiKeMiTchi

Bring it on! I'd love to be a soloist with a pet owl~
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

Taichii

gimme my trusty m-16 and my katana ..
let's chop zombeeeeehs! XD
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Ryqoshay

ph34r t3h und34d h0rd3
we must prepare to fight t3h 3v1l

Ryqoshay

Can I play a sentient zombie? Because all I want to do is eat your brains.

DarkShade

I would like to join this rp too, but I am very busy for these past week and will be for another three weeks. If it is okay I would like to join later.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Ryqoshay

Perhaps I could play as a man intent on defending his home with magic seeds? After all, we don't want zombies on our lawn.

Ryqoshay

On a more serious note, would the zombies be walkers or runners? If the former, I would have an interest in playing, however, if the latter, count me out. Zombies must, by definition, be slow and ever persistent shamblers.
Slow enough for scenes like this. The fear is not supposed to be frantic running and spastic stupidity, it is supposed to be in the knowledge that no matter how far you run, you will run out of energy, and they will come for you. You can hide, but you will eventually run out of food, and they will be out there when you leave your shelter. You may have guns, but there is only so much ammunition, while they simply keep coming.
Let the vampires fly and move at speeds unimaginable, let all the other various forms of undead do their own things. It is the slow, creeping hopelessness and dread that makes zombies what they are.

st4rw4k3r

I'm with what Ryqo said. I don't want to play a game with fast moving zombies. Also I had a question of my own. Are these zombies the zombie that eats brains, or the more classic ghoul type that eats you. I'm not much of a fan of the brain only diet of the zombies, it doesn't make much of any sense to me. Why would they take bites into your arm or shoulder if they want to eat your brain?

Kagebunji

Well, Fdc died, so I guess I will need someone else to help me with the story and stuff. If anyone is up for it, do tell, and I will Pm you, so that we can discuss the stuff.

MiKeMiTchi

QuoteWell, Fdc died

It's over folks. FDC got his wish. He'll turn into a zombie just before anyone else does here.
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

st4rw4k3r

August 21, 2012, 11:15:14 am #17 Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 11:46:20 am by st4rw4k3r
Kage I'll help you out.

Ryqoshay