• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Imageshack

Started by jimmyjw88, February 28, 2011, 10:32:56 am

jimmyjw88

February 28, 2011, 10:32:56 am Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 10:34:27 am by jimmyjw88
To all FFT members,

Due to the area I'm living, I'm unable to view images/attachments that are uploaded to imageshack, I would like to request to all members, kindly upload all the images/attachments to photobucket or other image hosting sites, especially on Spriting Section. So, to all members, spriters especially, hopefully you guys are able to help me out a little bit. Your cooperations are very much appreciated.

Thank you all in advance.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Eternal

February 28, 2011, 11:05:51 am #1 Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 11:07:42 am by Eternal248
Honestly, people should just be uploading images directly anyways, particularly in Spriting.

EDIT: Moving to General.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817