• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:20:33 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Scatttman Sprites and edits

Started by scatttman, July 20, 2010, 08:41:44 am

scatttman

July 20, 2010, 08:41:44 am Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 10:59:12 am by scatttman
Bangaa edit for Ba'Gamnan
i did some edits on smash's bangaa sprite to make Ba'Gamnan sprite this is te first frame

this is the Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings sprite

and the reference image

so what do u think : ) ?
Leon from FFII
Magic knight FFIII
samurai and child Elmdor

RolyTunedIn

it looks like a good start scattt. i like the color choices

Cheetah

Oh yeah, I have been hoping to see this done to Smash's bangaa from the get go. The whole point of his design was to work as a base. The gold tones look a bit dark, and the bit on the top of his head needs a lot of work. Very nice first attempt though.
Current Projects:

jimmyjw88

Yes, what Sir Cheetah said.
Good luck.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Lijj

• Modding version: PSX

Wolfran

The magic knight is really kick-ass ^_^
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

mav

Bangaa looks interesting, but remove the yellow from the snout--that detail is too hard to decipher on such a small sprite. Leon looks okay, but the armor looks messy, for some reason. Magic Knight looks okay too, but a lot of people hate the Dark Knight sprite, so modify it heavily. The Elmdors are both very interesting sprites. Just double check that his head is aligned properly on the version with the male Samurai body.

Cheetah

I think the Magic Knight would look better if you made the hooked "beak" of the helmet shorter and smaller. It would make it match up with the original concept a lot better, and probably fix some of the problems of the dreaded dark knight sprite. Leon needs some rethinking of the concept, it isn't working right now. The Elmdors are looking great. Oh if he had his hair in a ponytail as the samurai that would be even more kick ass.
Current Projects:

jimmyjw88

Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.