• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Call of Power Chapter II Released!

Started by Eternal248, August 29, 2011, 03:34:00 pm

Eternal

Call of Power Chapter II begins where Chapter I left off. Lysay Erinyes lusts for vengeance against Berethor Lesial, a nobleman who hurt her younger sister and ruined their lives. Will Lysay get her revenge? Who are the shadowy figures alongside Lesial? Find out in Chapter II, which features all new characters, maps, and battles!

Included with Chapter II is CoP: Chapter I, which features an updated and polished script, with rebalanced gameplay and bug fixes, for a clearer story than ever.

Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD IT HERE: http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=7660.0
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

MysticKnightFF5

Tyler

Like I said earlier, looking forward to it. :)
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: tylerf#3233

DaveSW

I love this new 'golden age' of FFH.  So many new, cool mods being released.  CoP is very spiffy.
I am awesome.

Kokojo

I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Lijj

It's going to be beyond awesome for anyone wanting something new for one who also happens to be a true FFH fan. If you feel like you have already mastered Tactics try this out and savor the beauty of an adaptation of this great title.
LOOT SYSTEM is much better than collecting gil then having to buy crap.
I will try to squeeze in a play as soon as I can myself; I've already put it on my laptop.
  • Modding version: PSX

bloodafro

I WISH I COULD PLAY!!!!!! :(  Stupid incompatible emulator...
Barkeep: What'll you have?
Man: What do ya got?
Barkeep: Horse beer and horse soft drinks
Man: Got any horse Coke?
Barkeep: Horse Pepsi ok?
Man:  NAYYYYY!