• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:41:32 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Now Playing

Started by Cheetah, April 03, 2008, 09:31:33 am

SilvasRuin

Yeah, I'm currently playing Life as well.  This boss I'm at is kicking my ass, but I suspect the way to beat it is a simple war of attrition...  Not that it helps.  My resources are getting used up faster than I can get them mined.  I suspect I may be in need of some more pylons too.

Smash

Same

The Life game, on the College sidequest, that part where your proyect's worth is like 30% of the class grade, and you can't get the score right
No gamefaqs

winshmo2

Quote from: "Vanya"The cosmic joke for me is that when I was a kid I had all the time in the world to play the few games I had, but now I have all the games I could ever want and no time to play them. =P

Well you now have the chance to spawn little Vanya's now that you're married, you get to play the games you love with your kids in a few years time. Which you are about  at 50% completion in the game called life.

Vanya

Good lord! 50%! I'm only 32. I plan to live a lot longer than that.
And no Vanya spawn for now. My wife teaches kindergarten and those 22 kids she gets yearly are more than enough for us as is.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

winshmo2

I tend to go with half of your life is 40 years and below and then after that time flies fast and then you tend to reminisce of the younger years :)

Vanya

You're not over the hill until ALL the new music coming out sounds like crap.
¯\(°_0)/¯

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Vanya, please stipulate that by "all the new music coming out", you don't mean "all the music played on every radio station and music television channel".

Vanya

Obviously. There are plenty of radio stations and TV channels that still play older music.
It just encompasses new releases... say... within a minimum one year period prior to now.
Oh, and if a full year goes by and something new comes out that you do like... it's too late! You're old! Deal with it, geezer!

PS- Metroid roXXors!! Just got to the mean creature's *FINAL* form. He kicked my ass but good. I shall practice my dodging and rip him a new one next time. Damn you!!
¯\(°_0)/¯

Kaijyuu

I presume country music is an exception to your rule, Vanya?

I know quite a few "old" people who listen to country singers all the time (sometimes religious inspired stuff too).
  • Modding version: PSX

winshmo2

http://news.mmosite.com/content/2010-09 ... epic.shtml

You gotta hand it to squeenix for making kick-ass cinematics.

Cheetah

Yeah the opening to FFXIV is really epic. I think they are using the same voice actors as were used in FFXII or at least the same studio. I'm just going by the fact that the voice actors don't sound american.
Current Projects:

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Eversion reminds me of Kirby Super Star... that would be one hell of a hack.  HP Lovecraft + Kirby.

Vanya

*reinsert old gripes about FFXI here*

Quote from: "Kaijyuu"I presume country music is an exception to your rule, Vanya?

I know quite a few "old" people who listen to country singers all the time (sometimes religious inspired stuff too).

Yup.
¯\(°_0)/¯

yuriart10

I have gotten to the end of FFIII DS and just have no desire to level grind to the point where I can beat the final boss.

philsov

Etrian Odyssey III!

It's a first person dungeon crawler RPG for the DS, and its flipping sweet.  12 different character classes, subclass options, lots of customization, and a wonderful dungeon to plunder into.  Comes complete with a semi-auto mapping feature -- the game tracks the tiles you've been in -- you add in the doors, walls, fire/slow panels, sentry monsters, secret passages, and such.  Highly recommended for anyone who likes the genre.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Dominic NY18

Modern Combat 2 for iOS. Plenty of FPS fun so far (and much more than I was expecting from an iPhone game). Then again, it's a GameSoft game.

Thinking about trying Sonic 4, but the price tag and the fact that it's the first of three episodes is kind of making me leery about it.

Zozma

I started playing FFXII again, but I keep wanting to get either larsa or vossler back into my party afterwards but with better equip/gambits lol.. It's always my favorite characters that don't join you geez
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Cheetah

Quote from: "Zozma"I started playing FFXII again, but I keep wanting to get either larsa or vossler back into my party afterwards but with better equip/gambits lol.. It's always my favorite characters that don't join you geez

But then you go and make projects like Remix that do exactly that haha.
Current Projects:

Zozma

lol yup. I'm suprised nobody has thought about making a larsa sprite, then again i dont hear ppl talk about xii much but I'm actually enjoying it other than the fact that it annoys me i cant get those characters back lol
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

ffta707

Playing GTA: San Andreas, NCAA College hoops 08, Final Fantasy Tactics (As Always).