• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:12:42 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Wall-o-Shame

Started by Xifanie, June 07, 2009, 08:11:00 am

Samuraiblackbelt

they do = temp ban because they were banned at one point
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

Kokojo

Quote from: "Wizzy"HOLY CRAP!!!

Never thought Jon would be perma-banned for calling you an "it" Zodiac.

Sorry he did that to you. That's just downright insulting.

P.S. Maybe I'm wrong, but you might want to update the list from 1st post here.

(Arch =/= perma-ban, Darth Paul =/= temp ban, Algus =/= temp ban, Dome = temp ban... just to name a few.)

You scare me, so il say you are right!
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Kaijyuu

Jon was a pretty cool guy. A permaban's a little harsh, no?

I'm certain he can repent for his insolence to the great Zodiac.
  • Modding version: PSX

Kagebunji

No, he wasn't. It's perfectly fitting he got perma-banned.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

philsov

Quote from: "Kaijyuu"Jon was a pretty cool guy. A permaban's a little harsh, no?

I'm certain he can repent for his insolence to the great Zodiac.

Only to intentionally screw up the day he gets unbanned again.  Fool me twice...
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Zuka

Gotta say, not that I'm asking to be, but I'm a little surprised I haven't been banned, being that I hate forums it seems that I kill topics with my mere presence, lmao

Dome

Quote from: "Zuka"Gotta say, not that I'm asking to be, but I'm a little surprised I haven't been banned, being that I hate forums it seems that I kill topics with my mere presence, lmao
Just need to ask, man ;P

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Eternal

For the record, Arch's (and Arch2's) bans have been made permanent. PM me if you have issues with that.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Kill_Bones

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

dinosaur

This forum should be archived. BANS ARE LIFTED! AND JEBUS IS BORN!!!

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"