• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:33:40 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Offering: Writing Assistance!

Started by trisdank, August 23, 2018, 01:44:25 am

trisdank

Hey there, FFHacktics! I've been poking around here for a little while now and it's some really cool stuff that you guys do. FFT is one of my favorite games and seeing such a devoted fan base is great! I've tried my hand at making a patch for the game based on information gathered on the forums, but sadly it's a tad too complicated and time-consuming for my efforts to amount to much of anything. That said, for those currently working on projects of their own, I have a skill to offer: writing!

I'm quite experienced in defining plot direction, character development, dialogue writing and other facets of a good story. I know, however, that if you've committed to a story patch you'll likely have a vision of your own already established; I can provide simple advice and guidance in such a case. Additionally, if you find yourself grasping at straws or unsure of where to advance a plot, I'm your guy. I can assist you in ensuring that your story is easy to follow and avoids any... confusing situations. Haha!

Besides story stuff, I can help out as a playtester or be somebody to bounce ideas off of, whatever's in my capacity to do.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: trisdank#9358