• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

What are you guys playing currently?

Started by Vaan, August 27, 2014, 12:28:01 pm

Vaan

Im currently divided by Tera, Bahamut Lagoon and Jot5
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

skiploom188

Me? GTA SA, all those possibilities with sobeit. And FFT 1.3 Easy Mode, because the REAL 1.3 is a massive headache.

What's Tera? And no, I won't google it, I want to hear it from you :)
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
======================================================================
I evolved... into a stick figure. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj-yTyoVpYIdcdIPw8SP5rw
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon Fantasy Tactics - A treat for FFT fans! http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10984.msg207542

Vaan

Quote from: skiploom188 on August 27, 2014, 12:41:45 pm
Me? GTA SA, all those possibilities with sobeit. And FFT 1.3 Easy Mode, because the REAL 1.3 is a massive headache.

What's Tera? And no, I won't google it, I want to hear it from you :)

Good times when i used to play SA fucking everything up and full of mods. Never played 1.3 but i might try sometime, i heard its very hard but i like hard games.

Tera is a MMORPG, lots of races and classes, like all mmorpgs, but its more action based like, normal mmorpgs you press the attack button and your character will be attacking until the target is dead, but tera its some real time shit, you can dodge, mount on beasts, have pets beside mountaries, its very fun to have to know when to dodge and when to attack playing it.
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

Angel

There's an active topic for this already. But this is the Spam forum, so I suppose I'll let it go :v

I'm... kind of playing Grandia II and Suikoden II, but they've been on hold for a while, since I'm always at work lately.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Vaan

Quote from: Toshiko on August 27, 2014, 01:48:20 pm
There's an active topic for this already. But this is the Spam forum, so I suppose I'll let it go :v

I'm... kind of playing Grandia II and Suikoden II, but they've been on hold for a while, since I'm always at work lately.

Pardon me, I didnt see it, and now that i did, it seems like last post was a month ago, i wouldnt call it active.

I like Grandia too, mainly the 3rd one, and the only Suikoden ive played is the Tactics one, i enjoyed it much tho, might play the main series. Working sux but i understand we all have to, but take a break sometime or your head might with stress.

Btw what do you work with?
   ~ Vaan

Xander

Xbox 360: Dark Souls, and DkS2  (Quite possibly my favorite games of all time.  Loved Demon's Souls as well when I had a PS3).  I'm also playing Dishonored here, and there. 

PC including Emu: Outlast (this game is hilariously shit yourself scary... Play with towels under your butt if jump scares get you), Runescape, Pkmn Black, Fire Emblem... Pretty much all of them..., FFT, JOT5... And maybe adding Grandia to the list soon... ._. 

DS: Fire Emblem: Awakening, and I want to get Bravely Default really bad.

Vaan

Quote from: Xander on August 27, 2014, 07:18:34 pm
Xbox 360: Dark Souls, and DkS2  (Quite possibly my favorite games of all time.  Loved Demon's Souls as well when I had a PS3).  I'm also playing Dishonored here, and there. 

PC including Emu: Outlast (this game is hilariously shit yourself scary... Play with towels under your butt if jump scares get you), Runescape, Pkmn Black, Fire Emblem... Pretty much all of them..., FFT, JOT5... And maybe adding Grandia to the list soon... ._. 

DS: Fire Emblem: Awakening, and I want to get Bravely Default really bad.

XB 360: I like those games too, but i have a ps3. Although I play those on my friend's xbox oftenly;

PC w/ Emu: i pretty much played all the FE's, even the japanese one where you create your avatar, although it was patched so i could understand it. I seen outlast videos, that shit is jumpscare galore. Pokémon Black is nice, but i like the Gen 1-2, but my fav is Heartgold;

DS: Why dont you emulate Bravely Default until you buy it?

BTW how do you schedule your time for each game considering you play a shit ton ?
   ~ Vaan

Xander

Very simply.  I'm a NEET.  I also listen to audio books a lot, and watch loads of anime.  Currently watch several series. 

Even when I am working, or in college, I'm divorced.  So I have loads of time either way.  I also play Magic with friends every so often.  Keep in mind, I sleep about... Four to six hours a night.   Plus, I normally go through kicks.  Like for a week, or two I play exclusively one of the games I've listed, then I'll work on another game.  Rarely do I play one game for short periods, unless they are like Dishonored, or Outlast.  Those are great games, but don't have the same sort of depth in their mechanics that I can sink my teeth into.   I have an obsessive personality, so the more depth the game has the more likely I am to play it.  Hence why I've played FFT since I was six, as well as Castlevania: SotN.  Dishonored is like a mature version of Crash Bandicoot... Find the collectables, get an ability, repeat until some storyline grips you... Repeat.   Just doesn't capture my attention enough. 

3lric

I'm actually also currently playing Bahamut Lagoon as well as Terranigma and Harvest Moon in addition to modding FFT and Fallout NV.
While I don't listen to actual audiobooks, I have about 200-300 narrations from about 10 different creepypasta narrators converted to
MP3 that i listen to all night at work :P

Vaan

Quote from: Elric on August 27, 2014, 09:00:48 pm
I'm actually also currently playing Bahamut Lagoon as well as Terranigma and Harvest Moon in addition to modding FFT and Fallout NV.

I started playing Bahamut Lagoon because i was recently playing Blood of Bahamut and wikia mentions Lagoon, seemed interesting, and it is! Has a mixture of Fire Emblem's turn based combat, with FFT's area spells and thingys. BTW what did you name your character and the dragons?

Terranigma is awesome, though i never got time to actually finish it. HM and FNV are great games too.
   ~ Vaan

3lric

Ill have to check to be sure. I actually bought a reproduction cart with english patch so I could play it on my snes. But for the last week or 2 I've been trying to catchup on modding Stuff while my wife is out of the country so I cant actually recall what I named everyone. Normally i name Main char Elric and leave everyone else at default

But yeah the battle system is seriously awesome I've never played a game that combined so many different
Types of rpg battle elements into 1 system.

I got Terranigma because I love the trilogy, but I still think Soul Blazer was the best one.

Angel

Quote from: Vaan on August 27, 2014, 02:00:33 pm
Pardon me, I didnt see it, and now that i did, it seems like last post was a month ago, i wouldnt call it active.
When you consider that that forum gets maybe two posts per month, one month ago is very active, indeed. And there isn't really such a thing as a necrobump for a large and generalized topic like that; look at the time between posts in that topic.

But anyway~
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

TristanBeoulve

I've put playing Fallout 3: Broken Steel off because I've been playing other games, such as The Cursed Crusader. I got TO: LUCT, but I have no intentíon of doing the 118 floors in the palace of the dead. I pretty much just stick to RPGs, but there aren't many coming my way right now. The fact that I'm in development of a RPG Maker game just adds to my nigh-on-extinct game sessions, and I'm kind of out of luck for a game right now.
"There is blood on my hands, how long till it lies on my heart?"

skiploom188

Quote from: Vaan on August 27, 2014, 01:03:11 pm
Good times when i used to play SA fucking everything up and full of mods. Never played 1.3 but i might try sometime, i heard its very hard but i like hard games.

Tera is a MMORPG, lots of races and classes, like all mmorpgs, but its more action based like, normal mmorpgs you press the attack button and your character will be attacking until the target is dead, but tera its some real time shit, you can dodge, mount on beasts, have pets beside mountaries, its very fun to have to know when to dodge and when to attack playing it.

Oh so it's a more fun MMO because its not all attack attack attack. Yeah some MMOs really need more variety in terms of action. So that's Tera, okay I'm good :))))
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
I evolved... into a stick figure. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj-yTyoVpYIdcdIPw8SP5rw
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon Fantasy Tactics - A treat for FFT fans! http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10984.msg207542

Artemicion

For Xbox360: Skyrim(very much), GTA5, and Darksouls2
For Wii: The Last Story. A nice gem of a game for the Wii that is everything Final Fantasy minus the Title.
For PS4: Mostly Killzone Shadowfall. I am waiting for FFXV....
That's about it, there is only so much time for a college student. Oh, and Tetris.
From Mogrika to Moolan

Artemicion rubbed it all over himself!
            The machine needs it to function
            properly, kupo!

I know how he must've felt.
            I used it on myself once, too.
            It's a wonderful thing, but...

Xander

Quote from: Elric on August 27, 2014, 09:00:48 pm
While I don't listen to actual audiobooks, I have about 200-300 narrations from about 10 different creepypasta narrators converted to
MP3 that i listen to all night at work :P

Are they good narrations?  You should share... ._.

Vaan

Quote from: Elric on August 27, 2014, 09:45:57 pm

I got Terranigma because I love the trilogy, but I still think Soul Blazer was the best one.

I like The Granstream Saga more than Soul Blazer but i think it might be the nostalgia since it was the 1st one of the series that i played.
   ~ Vaan

3lric

Huh? The trilogy was Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia and Terranigma.

3lric

Quote from: Xander on August 28, 2014, 07:59:59 pm
Are they good narrations?  You should share... ._.

MrCreepyPasta
TheCreepyDark
CreepsMcPasta
CreepyPastaJr.
Barnabas Deimos
TheLittleFears
WellHeyProductions

Are the ones that come to mind as the best

Xander

PM me where you got them, or do you think you could upload a torrent of them?