• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:27:24 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Needz help from le Kokobo

Started by Twinees, September 14, 2011, 03:25:39 am

Twinees

September 14, 2011, 03:25:39 am Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 03:49:46 am by Twinees
So basically I finished modelling the map with Ganesha and now I'm moving onto textures. The textures I've modified appear fine in Ganesha but do not appear properly when testing ingame (basically the textures are going back to what they were before I edited them).

Could this be something wrong with Ganesha? Or has anyone successfully replaced textures without any flaws? Or could there be some other factor (I will try editing .png (texture file) in a different program and see if that works for now)?

(Also I have used 14/19 sectors for this particular map, could it be that I do not have exactly 19 sectors?)
  • Modding version: PSX

Kokojo

September 14, 2011, 06:57:20 am #1 Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 07:11:22 am by Kokojo
Using attack.out, change the state of day, It should work.

And then report here, soldier.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Twinees

It works \o/, tyvm Koko, now I can finally move on to texturing the whole bloody thing.
(Btw I made the weather strength to none, yet it still rains... could that be do to the orbonne monastery event causing it to rain?)

Remind me to give you another cookie.
  • Modding version: PSX