• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:40:49 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

A call of powe- Help.

Started by Kokojo, June 12, 2010, 11:17:19 pm

Kokojo

For call of Power, I need sprites.

I know I should keep to my section, but this will get more publicity and I can talk to more people.

So, what I need, in short, is this :

-Someone to finish the Gospel sprite that Jimmy can't really finish actually.
-Someone to modify the sprite of Rena (Or Lysay) for a slight change. (Mostly a face and hair transplant)
-Someone to make 2 frames of a Lucavi-sized caravan, that will be ''attached'' by event editing to a chocobo.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

jimmyjw88

Sorry because I'm busy with work. When I'm back home, there isn't much time left for me to sprite as bedtime soon.
Anyhow, I'm currently back to spriting, just slower, much slower than the usual. Almost done with the rear walknig frames only.

On the side note, for those who are using Window 7, can I know why when I edit bmp pictures and save them, it automatically change the colours into, purple or something; just total mess. The file is 256 colours but when I saved it, it becomes 24 bits bmp.
Any solutions or does anyone even have this problem?
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Kagebunji

I have the same issue, Jimmy, colors mess up when I save it to other type, or copy one frame and want to make it larger etc. So far I found no solution, just use Graphics Gale.

That caravan will be hard as shit, Kokojo. Dunno if someone will do it.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

jimmyjw88

That's just sick. Now I have to use other graphic programs to sprite. Never thought Window 7 would have such problem with MS Paint.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Kagebunji

I never used MS paint to sprite so it isn't much of a loss to me, hehe. It is weird though, newest Windows having problem with old MS Paint? What is the world coming to....

jimmyjw88

So, among the three Windows I've used, Vista's MS Paint is the best. XP, the undo and zoom issue while 7, I don't know why such problem occurs.

Smash

Quote from: "jimmyjw88"So, among the three Windows I've used, Vista's MS Paint is the best.
Amen.

I never figured out how to put XP's paint back on 7, but I remember one had to download some files and switch permissions and crap to replace the crap paint on it's original location in the System folder.
I found all this in a site saturated of ranting pixel artists.  :P

Apparently, using Vista's paint on 7 couldn't be done without some kind of mad hacking.

Zaen

That's a shame. I used 7's paint today, and I said to myself... "where the hell is the toolbar?" Seems they just took out toolbars for everything to be more Mac-like or something like that.
"Oh, God!! The Hokuten!!" ~Guard, Sand Rat Cellar

jimmyjw88

So I guess this is the reason why you're using Graphic Gale, Smash?
They synchronized the toolbar and put them with drop-down menu. Not really get use to this.

Asmo X

Yeah I bet Kokojo loves the fact that you guys are having this conversation here.

jimmyjw88

Haha. Sorry for off-topic.

MiKeMiTchi

QuoteSomeone to modify the sprite of Rena (Or Lysay) for a slight change. (Mostly a face and hair transplant)

How? How would you like to renew the face?
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

Zozma

*clenches fist* Ill renew YOUR face!
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!