• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

☢ ☢ ☢ FFT Arena AI Tournament Season 1 ☢ ☢ ☢ (FINISHED!)

Started by Gaignun, May 01, 2012, 03:48:46 am

dacheat

Quote from: mucus on May 15, 2012, 06:55:16 pm
this is freaking awesome... I might wanna hire you to make a bid when (haaahahahah more like IF) I lose.

Skiploom you might as well start making one for him since there's no way that he's getting past me. :P

mucus

Quote from: dacheat on May 15, 2012, 07:57:41 pm
Skiploom you might as well start making one for him since there's no way that he's getting past me. :P

skiploom188

May 15, 2012, 09:38:59 pm #182 Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 01:21:55 am by skiploom188
Quote from: mucus on May 15, 2012, 06:55:16 pm
this is freaking awesome... I might wanna hire you to make a bid when (haaahahahah more like IF) I lose.

Will do, just say the word and I'll probably make the vid.

Quote from: dacheat on May 15, 2012, 07:57:41 pm

The battle will tell what's going to happen...
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
======================================================================
I evolved... into a stick figure. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj-yTyoVpYIdcdIPw8SP5rw
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon Fantasy Tactics - A treat for FFT fans! http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10984.msg207542

Celdia

• Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Ryason55

You know, I was slightly concerned about this match; mainly because of the breaks his archer has. Considering Serge's (intended) main thing is that giant sword of his. My fears were unfounded when Victor, when he did try breaking, aimed for armor.

Hmmm, Serge has this obsession with trying to charm the ladies instead of hitting things with his giant sword (which would then be more reliably mimic'd). Well, I guess as long as it actually works (unlike in one match 13), it should be fine.
Everyone else on my team pretty much worked as expected.

I really get a charge any time a mimic is perfectly executed. Especially things like that Murasame and those Quakes.

During the animation for that one Raise 2 from Fantactic's team, I said to myself: "And then it missed". And then it did. That was great.

Well, I'm okay with this result. Good game, Fantactic!

skiploom188

Damn, undisputed as always. Great team... Winner.

Time for video making...
I evolved... into a stick figure. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj-yTyoVpYIdcdIPw8SP5rw
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon Fantasy Tactics - A treat for FFT fans! http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10984.msg207542

mucus

HORY SHEEEEEEET!
Round 1 was what, 30 seconds?
Very good fight dacheat, you completely and utterly kicked my ass.

dacheat

Quote from: mucus on May 16, 2012, 09:56:05 am

HORY SHEEEEEEET!
Round 1 was what, 30 seconds?
Very good fight dacheat, you completely and utterly kicked my ass.

Definitely the toughest match I've had so far.

Round 1 was like the perfect storm for my units. My team dominates that map with AoE since both teams basically start in a chokepoint.

Being able to OHKO with Tornado was big too. I was doing 357 damage with them and I think that your Scholars had 356 HP. So a bit of luck there haha.

GG Mucus.

But yeah, round 1... I was all like wat.

EDIT:

Another systematic beatdown from Gaignun. I'm definitely nervous about facing him next.

Quote from: skiploom188 on May 16, 2012, 09:48:11 am
Time for video making...

Dynablade

Small maps plus sleep missing multiple times was brutal. That draw out geomancer does big damage. Even with two sleeps in the second round the geomancer was enough to force sandbagging instead of offense, which shade lacked other than death sentence and antiphoenix down with the gunshots.

oh my god, ultra combo. i had noticed before that dacheat times that first turn attacking turn very well, tornado and two holys are perhaps completely in synch, leaving no chance to recover. didn't help that the two scholars had faith rods..

Fantactic1316

I tend to prefer the long and drawn out fights...but that first round was epic as all hell!
"D'you know in 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't important before."
-The Doctor-

mucus

Quote from: Fantactic1316 on May 16, 2012, 04:35:58 pm
I tend to prefer the long and drawn out fights...but that first round was epic as all hell!

it was truly epic!

Dynablade

Anyway, very lucky charms from Jansported, how many in a row was that the first match, four? Didn't really matter in the end that the archer's setup was wrong..but yeah..

Otabo

See you guys next season.  :|

dacheat

Lucky charms in round 1, but I think that they only acted as a catalyst for the inevitable.

skiploom188

Match 32 Result

WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS!

There's a little something near the end, enjoy!

mucus

Quote from: skiploom188 on May 17, 2012, 04:35:03 am
Match 32 Result

Red and Blue have a deeper relationship than I ever knew!
Skiploom this is so awesome!  Thank you so much for your hard work!
go go go dacheat!  you must win the tournament!

Dynablade

Not much damage from either team, but a few battle songs and Berserk helped a lot.. Until the sane units fell. Good stuff on the second map, that ninja was able to keep people down easily. Third map was free, a couple status effects with the ninja-bard combo put a couple people down early and it was all downhill from there. Very very lucky Battle songs, which IIRC, hit everyone every time it was sung. okay not exactly but damn..

Dynablade

Quote from: skiploom188 on May 17, 2012, 04:35:03 am
Match 32 Result

these are hilarious! more, if you would be so kind.