• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:38:20 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

CoP Progress Log, Suggestions & Bugs

Started by Kokojo, May 07, 2010, 08:33:37 am

Jumza

lets see... it happened twice once the knight had a scimitar, and the other time my berserked knight had a hardedge. Also when lysay sais "attacking Mansion" shouldn't it be The Mansion?
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Kuraudo Sutoraifu

I've had only three game effecting flaws come up.

1.  After the battle where you pick up four generics, any battle that I put a generic in, they have permanent critical status and permanent slow status much like the battle you pick them up in.  Even my generic I had since the beginning has this problem.

2.  I also have a problem with Move-Find Items not showing up in my inventory.  Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. It's very erratic.

3.  When I unlocked the thief and colossus classes for Gospel, both of them started out at Level 0 with no JP.

Kokojo

1: Check that they don't have ''prisonners garb'' on them.

2: Il check on that, but I would need precise example : I know the first battle does not give you the items... still looking for a solution.

3: Il check this out myself.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Kuraudo Sutoraifu

The prisoner's garb was doing it.  That's my bad.  I'll keep you posted about the move-find occurrences.  And the starting at job level zero wasn't so bad.  It still leveled after that point, it just made starting a new class a little more difficult, as I had no skills in it, as opposed to one or two.

I am totally digging this game. Great jorb.

Kuraudo Sutoraifu

I found this white robe lacking a proper name and also the description was lacking, too.

Durbs

Yeah, now I'm disappointed. I really wanted to play this, but something on my computer is screwy. My main problem is that most of the sprites look like they have a second half. Gospel looks like he is half wizard; he has the base sprite and port, but on his port and sprite are the shambling remains of the original Wizard sprite (sorry, no pictures as of right now, and it's rather hard to explain without them). Point is the sprites are showing up wierd. My original idea about this was that it was an unclean ISO, but I made a new one and no luck. Thoughts?

Wiz

Extending/Restructuring/Expanding the ISO via shishi causes this problem. If that's what you did, DON'T DO THAT <_<

Regular Size = 516 MB

Extended = 527 MB
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Durbs

Quote from: Wiz on October 16, 2011, 10:00:35 pm
Extending/Restructuring/Expanding the ISO via shishi causes this problem. If that's what you did, DON'T DO THAT <_<

Regular Size = 516 MB

Extended = 527 MB

... thank you. :mrgreen:

3lric

Alright heres some bugs  :mrgreen:

Battle 2 - Dorter: The chocobo on the left starts facing the wrong direction

In the first battle of Chapter 2, Lysay's jobs/abilities appear a bit messed up if you go to her job screen.

In Chapter 2 the Assassin's in Sweegy woods are spelled Assasin

Colossus is using the wrong Portrait, it wasn't updated from the Samurai in the WLDFACE.Bin

Alot of events either have the camera shoot up really quick at the end or cut out really quick. It would look more presentable to have the camera move more slowly at these times or have the screen fade out slowly

Thats all for now  :mrgreen: and as always great job Kokojo!

Durbs

Your Archivist isn't immune to death sentence. How do I know? Counter magic. :mrgreen:

Kokojo

He isin't meant to. CoP has a few shortcuts like that :P

Durbs

January 15, 2012, 09:01:54 pm #51 Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 09:11:01 pm by Durbs
Koko, if you're on, I would love a quick response to this.

In the final battle of Ch1 v Lesial, I have the (triangle) button menus up. I can look at the AT, Character Lists, etc, but I can't resume the gameplay. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Fixes?

EDIT: On another note, apparently he doesn't exist... (second pic is of all units in the unit roster)

EDIT: This is why CoP needs more saves!!!!!!!!!

Durbs

Got another one for you.

Kokojo

Thanks for that durbs. Il be sure to work on It. You must be done now :P

Anyway, First new log:

- Implemented all about new classes. (Skills, job, text)
- Implemented new damage system with + instead of x, meaning CoP growth are now insane (1PA = 1 damage)
- Balanced Chapter 1.

- Testing chapter 2. (At battle 2 right now)
- Starting Item rework.
- Nearly done with Chapter 3 ideas.
- Worked on the new maps a little.

Kokojo

Reworked Weapons, and starting on helm/hat armor/cloth and acessories.
Will post in master guide when done.

Kokojo

February 12, 2012, 06:09:54 pm #55 Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 06:15:21 pm by Kokojo
Updated all the new items! It's been a whole lot.

Here is my current worksheet (It's chaos)

-Test chapter2
-Remake ENTD
-import events

Loot chapter1 []
-Map 48
-Map 31
-Map 16
-Map 80
-Map 58
-Map 08

-Shadow of chests

-Gospel stats (Mp, PAMAgrowth, starting items)
-Gospel Sprite :DD:D::DD:

-KnightType
-TheifType

-All job things.
   -Animations
      - Panic
   -Text
   -FormationImages
-New chapter 1 events.
-ItemsDescriptions + Finish madman set

Kokojo

Finished Chapter 2 testing yesterday, and still brigning some minor chances. Il need 1 playtester, if someone wants to.

Kokojo

Finished uploading pictures in the master guide battle section (and writing up).
Finished the weapon descriptions.
Started the change to new formation sprites

I am starting to feel like I can event edit again (aka start chapter 3) soon!

Kokojo

A little look of the new chests. They look way better!
Thanks Elric for the new formation sprite!

Kokojo

2012/03/10

Finished all items descriptions.
Left for last Chapter 2:
- Quotes,
- Some event fixes
- Some animation fixes.