• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:11:25 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

LionEditor question

Started by slow, August 20, 2014, 02:10:43 am

slow

August 20, 2014, 02:10:43 am Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 05:45:24 pm by slow
Using a PSP with 6.60 PRO-C CFW.

I was able to install the SaveHook, create the .bin file and edit my save file, however, after saving in LionEditor, the game rejects my save data as corrupt. Luckily, my original saves are backed up. Is there something more I should be doing other than saving (using the Save option in the menu)? Is there an extra step involved in re-encrypting the save file? Thanks in advance.

Angel

A late reply, but I honestly can't find anything that you're doing wrong. It may be something as silly as LionEditor not supporting your region/version of WotL, but that's not something I've seen come up before. Worst case scenario, anything you'd want to accomplish could be done in cwcheat, and in realtime.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

slow

Seems to have been an issue with the ISO - with a different copy (both US) I encountered no problems.