• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:33:54 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Now Playing

Started by Cheetah, April 03, 2008, 09:31:33 am

st4rw4k3r

Congrats dome on this topics 1000th post

DarkShade

Well I'm Playing Parasite Eve, Trying to beat the final boss. extremely hard since I forgot to stock up and don't have any save close to it. Also starting Final Fantasy XII again getting legendary weapons and job systems. Made me so mad I open one of the chest I shouldn't have done.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Cheetah

Apparently Odin Sphere is coming to the PSN as one of the first PS2 downloadable games. Though I'm sure my playthrough diary hasn't been too inspiring, if you want to see probably the best 2D graphics ever you should check it out.
Current Projects:

winshmo2

http://www.xseedgames.com/news.php?id=135

If you like Odin's Sphere then you'll love whats coming this winter for the psp.  :mrgreen:

Cheetah

Oh I am very aware Winshmo. I was putting the english patch on my downloads list, but heard the next day it was licensed. Atlus again right? We need more amazing FFT art Winshmo, do a an intro screen for the FFVII Project.
Current Projects:

Mando

Playing Dark Souls and FFXIV  :D

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

Cheetah

Quote from: Mando on October 06, 2011, 12:03:56 pm
Playing Dark Souls and FFXIV  :D

How is FFXIV shaping up? I played XI for a relatively short while, but I have heard nothing good about IV thus far.
Current Projects:

Kalas

Quote from: Dome on October 02, 2011, 12:54:22 pm
Atm I'm playing GhebFE: A hardtype hack for FE8 with a spoof script
I suggest everyone who likes FE and internet humor to try it :-)

I was way into GhebFE a while ago. The game is like a mix of ridiculously easy and incredibly hard.

Kaijyuu

Loaded up Dark Cloud 2 again. Why oh why did I decide to go for 100% completion in this game?

Like hell I'm getting all the monster transformations up to 99. Would take longer than getting a character in Disgaea fully transmigrated.

Story still sucks and I still want to punch the main character in the face for being a prick, but otherwise the best dungeon crawler I've ever played. This time I'll actually beat the optional dungeon too.
  • Modding version: PSX

MountainDew~

GhebFe is ridiculous. In every sense of the term >___>

I'm playing the waiting game for TES V: Skyrim.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Holographic #1363

RandMuadDib

Six days until I'll be playing batman
I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!

Dome

Quote from: MountainDew~ on October 12, 2011, 04:09:01 pm
GhebFe is ridiculous. In every sense of the term >___>

The gameplay is actually funny
The dialogues...well, look like spam xD

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

MountainDew~

The gameplay was actually really hard, I enjoyed Gheb FE. It was just like Spam all over again. Probably a few more sexual jokes than usual, but none-the-less.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Holographic #1363

Dome

Quote from: MountainDew~ on October 13, 2011, 12:11:36 pm
The gameplay was actually really hard, I enjoyed Gheb FE. It was just like Spam all over again. Probably a few more sexual jokes than usual, but none-the-less.

Raep? XD

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Tybalt

Currently Playing: Oblivion, Revelations: Persona, and Star Ocean The Last Hope.

On deck: Breath of Fire 3, Lufia and the Fortress of Doom, Rival Schools (100% ending, all difficulties playthrough)
  • Modding version: PSX
As there is a use in medicine for poisons, so the world cannot move without rogues.

Megatron must be stopped, no matter the cost

DarkShade

October 17, 2011, 02:36:36 pm #1015 Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 02:37:26 pm by DarkShade
Finaly finish Parasite Eve. Took about 10 - 15 hours of non stop retries. now I"m playing Infinite Undiscovery and COD Black Ops. Also resuming Fallout 3 since I havn't touch if for two years.

Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Eternal

I'm in the minority who liked Infinite Undiscovery, methinks.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

MysticKnightFF5

You are indeed in the minority.

RandMuadDib

Batman *drools* in my system... all i have to do is press start.... but i must eat first :( sad day
I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!

Cheetah

October 19, 2011, 04:39:21 am #1019 Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 04:47:17 am by Cheetah
I'm so bummed that I'm not going to be playing Arkham City till like Christmas break. But at least by then hopefully the Batman Beyond suit will be available for purchase haha. On that note I need to go youtube the theme song now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9kC-kh6-TQ
Current Projects: