• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:19:55 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

monster pic inverted

Started by Zetaro, May 29, 2012, 05:39:26 am

Zetaro

May 29, 2012, 05:39:26 am Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 08:05:34 am by Zetaro
After i put the picture in( the picture looking normal) the picture reinverts after i import it. i've also tried not inverting pic and it still inverts it the same way as the the picture that looks normal. any ideas why?

BREAK THROUGH! i changed the palette and it worked! not sure if which one i should use though.
Everyone will know the name Zetaro!

Durbs

Quote from: Zetaro on May 29, 2012, 05:39:26 am
After i put the picture in( the picture looking normal) the picture reinverts after i import it. i've also tried not inverting pic and it still inverts it the same way as the the picture that looks normal. any ideas why?

BREAK THROUGH! i changed the palette and it worked! not sure if which one i should use though.

This has been known for quite some time. Ports always have to be rather wonky for them to properly work in ShiShi's (I don't know specifically how to work with them, so if you're curious you can try PMing one of the spriters or wait until they post here).

Basically, this is not unusual. There's nothing wrong with your computer. :mrgreen:
  • Modding version: PSX

3lric

The easiest way (imo) to find out if you have the correct palette is to lead it into Palette Editor and click on one of the colors, it should correct the port for you, if it looks right in Palette Editor, it will look right in Shishi and in turn FFT.
  • Modding version: PSX

Zetaro

im trying some trial and error right now. ENTD in FFTpatcher is giving me some trouble though. i think its the unit id's because i'm trying to add 6 characters to one of the ENTD. for some reason they all come out fine but my character is all janked up( meaning ramza looks like a bunch of red lines). i assumed it was the unit id's because i did not know what to put so i matched them up with their sprites which i think is wrong.
Everyone will know the name Zetaro!