• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Parted Ways Sprites

Started by Eternal248, August 02, 2011, 12:50:41 pm

GeneralStrife

Gentlemen, this is what a Berserker should look like.

Cheetah

Wolfran already did this sprite :).
Current Projects:

Kagebunji

If anyone feels like doing it, I request a portrait for Female Gurdian (Mav, perhaps you could?), that way I could concentrate on sprite and palettes.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Cheetah

Is there really nothing that can be done about the metal/silver hair? It is driving me nuts.
Current Projects:

Kagebunji

It is already hidden inside the helmet, Cheetah. I have most of the sprite done, I just don't update it here, I will do it once it is done. All I need is a portrait. Mav, I would be glad if you take a shot at Female too, pretty please bro. :D

Lijj

Good deal the hair got to me too; hope she gets a cute feather as well.
  • Modding version: PSX

Kagebunji

A feather on helmet? It might be little weird, since feathers should go with hats, and plumes should go with helms. IIRC, Jimmy had a plume on one of his past designs for Knight when Mercenaries were alive, but I wasn't much fan of the plume. For now I will do the current design.

Wolfran

Now should be a nice berseker with that fox head, and smaller feet.
@Kage: Feathers in a helmet is more common than you think, Imo it looks better than plumes.

Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

Eternal

Nice work everyone. Keep the concepts coming. :D
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Kagebunji

August 09, 2011, 03:22:46 pm #29 Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 03:23:33 pm by Kagebunji
The angle of the helmet looks different when compared to the head itself, that's the feeling I have. Could you post a smaller size too? I would like to help you a little with the skin colors etc.

The new avatar I have will be a new character in PW named Quinn. Portrait made by Twinees, great job on this pal.

GeneralStrife

I know, I just saw it. And the port is very impressive. Cool circlet crown thing. PW will be amazing, no pressure Et.

Lijj

I love that Wolfran! So good for a berserker.her skin is too yellowish is all.

Twinees

Update of female elementalist.

RandMuadDib

I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!

Cheetah

Twinees is just getting so disgustingly good at FFT sprites.
Current Projects:

Lijj

Kagebunji

Quote from: Cheetah on August 10, 2011, 01:22:02 am
Twinees is just getting so disgustingly good at FFT sprites.

He already is, Cheetah, haha. Great job as always, Twinees.

Kagebunji

While hopefully waiting for Mav to do the portrait, Kagebunji decided to mash some portraits together. This is junk, and not meant to take seriously.

GeneralStrife

LOL uh....it looks strange. THERES A BLOODSUCKING SEASHELL ON HER

Wolfran

Quote from: Kagebunji on August 09, 2011, 03:22:46 pm
The angle of the helmet looks different when compared to the head itself, that's the feeling I have. Could you post a smaller size too? I would like to help you a little with the skin colors etc.

Do whatever you think is better,Kage.
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...