• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Just found this site...

Started by kerouax, January 08, 2013, 10:38:14 pm

kerouax

...and I feel slightly stupid for not having found it sooner.

I've been an avid FFT fan since I got it for my birthday back when it released in '98. In the past, I played around with some hex editing, but nothin' like I've seen here. I was led here after trying to find a solution for the slow speed on the PSP version of the game for my older sister. I am really really REALLY glad I found this site, and hope to be of use to any developers here for testing and input purposes. I look forward to talking with everyone here! :o

Dome

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true!
Input/testing are always needed ;-)

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Lijj

• Modding version: PSX

GeneralStrife

3lric

Welcome to FFH, Where if you do things, other things might happen. (I think i said that right)

Anyway, glad you found us, if you need any help, feel free to post in the Help! section, but try to look
around to find some info first. I can't imagine there are /that/ many questions left that haven't been
answered yet.

Be sure to check out all the mods we have to offer as well if you have the time, it might give you
some idea of what you would like to accomplish while you are here.
  • Modding version: PSX

kerouax

I look forward to helping anyway I can. I've started playing 4 of the patches to test and document any bugs/issues and just plain enjoy the work put into them.

Taichii

Wrlcome to ffh, where all your dreams come true :D
im taichii.. the handsome vampire ;)
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Reks

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true!

I'm Reks, the Nu Mou and Bard of FFH. I look forward to seeing you around more!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Reks#0128