• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:22:03 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

[Old] Moar testing.

Started by Kokojo, June 26, 2011, 06:24:47 pm

Kokojo

June 26, 2011, 06:24:47 pm Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 09:16:12 am by Kokojo
 :ban:

Fine. I din't want to make this topic, but I need more people to test the new damage system. Enjoy, and REPORT PLEASE.

I wanted to wait for the new text and the damage system output, but it seems nobody really reported back.

http://kokojo.ffhacktics.com/

It's the 1300 version. Use it. Report any bugs.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Kokojo

Woa. All persons who downloaded this version : scrap it and wait for a new update.

There is a big problem with that patch.

PLEASE DON'T PLAY.

RandMuadDib

sad i was gonna try it out tonight.
I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!

Kokojo

The new version will be up in circa two hours.

RandMuadDib

lol no rush just showing my interest not trying to push :D

Kokojo

FFMaster

Hard patch. I died saving the prisoners by taking it easy a bit too much =p

Need to bring in Elementalists to deal with that 70 HP fat and the other 50 HP fat.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

dinosaur

I stopped testing because I got annoyed that my equipment would get broken and there was no way to get it back. The lack of shops and random battles to boost level really got to me.

That is personally why I stopped but I know your patch kokoboo is not tailored that way. Sorry lover.

Other people will lurv it :3 I did enjoy the dialog though!!

Eternal

Koko, is there an event command that calls up a shop? If so, that may be something worth considering for future updates.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Durbs

I don't know if it's too late to go back yet, but what might be an easier format is to use a world map like in the actual FFT. The different towns would each have their corresponding events, while some, such as in Riovanes in FFT, would have several events attached to it. It would mean more saving and the presence of shops. But if you are far enough along that this would be a serious challenge to do, then it's not a huge deal.
  • Modding version: PSX

Kokojo

In fact, Pride and me are thinking of making towns and shop available... Il make a vote topic about that.

Kagebunji

Quote from: Kokojo on June 30, 2011, 02:45:34 pm
In fact, Pride and me are thinking of making towns and shop available... Il make a vote topic about that.

Definitly yes.

Dome

But then the whole loot system would be useless...

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Kagebunji

That is the bad side, yes. But I wouldn't mind walking on World Map, really.

RandMuadDib

with that new spreadsheet hack to modify what is in shops, you can severely limit what's available, down to consumables if you wanted, and whatever you set as poachable

Kokojo

So... anyone played it?

Kagebunji

Where all the testers went off to?

RandMuadDib

my bad i've been busy with work and.... zelda. i'll see if i can try it out in the next day or two

Wiz

Quote from: Kagebunji on July 13, 2011, 05:06:12 pm
Where all the testers went off to?

I already tested 1.300 (1.3000 also) and gave a 26 min vid of what I thought of the individual battles + gameplay as well as a summary of the abilities I think can be reworked in the General Discussion thread ;)

Kokojo

Quote from: Wiz on July 13, 2011, 06:39:20 pm
I already tested 1.300 (1.3000 also) and gave a 26 min vid of what I thought of the individual battles + gameplay as well as a summary of the abilities I think can be reworked in the General Discussion thread ;)

Wiz. You're one of two that did test and I am happy of that. I thought more people would test.