• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:03:42 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

FFT Arena Stream day

Started by CT5Holy, May 12, 2014, 05:58:10 pm

dw6561

Man, I haven't posted all week. Friday would be really good for me.
  • Modding version: PSX
This is FF Tactics. All the Tactics you can ever have, all in one byte.

silentkaster

Tonight or next? I can do tonight. Not sure about next.
You've stepped in puddles less shallow than me.

Barren

I can join the stream later tonight on twitch. Plus I did update a few of my teams. But I really want to show off the ones that I haven't seen tested yet
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

CT5Holy

Stream is live! http://www.twitch.tv/ctfive

Scheduled matchups are:
Andrew (Unlikely Pairings) vs Reks (Fancy Schmancy Geomancy)
Mudvayne (We Finally Have a Mime) vs Krypt (Global Warming)
CT5Holy (Two Swords Mime Funsies) vs dw6561 (Multicast)
silentkaster (100 Club) vs TrueLight (Vortex)

And possibly a few requests from you guys, as usual.
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

silentkaster

Sad that I missed it tonight. Will try to make it next week. Is it next Friday?

silentkaster

Watched the video. Thursday would work best for me if taking requests. If not, can try to make it on Friday but no guarantees :)

CT5Holy

Don't think I'll be streaming Arena this week (friend leaving on Thursday, monthly event on Friday), sorry everyone!

Barren

That's too bad. I was hoping you would showcase two of my mime teams. Of course if anyone else wants to try to run a stream is more than welcome to

CT5Holy

October 04, 2015, 12:31:26 am #148 Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 02:32:13 am by CT5Holy
I'm thinking of streaming next Tuesday around 4 PM PST / 7 PM EST / 23:00 UTC. Will that work for people?

EDIT: just realized I have a dentist appointment around then. Prob can't start until 6:30 PST / 9:30 EST / 1:30 UTC. Maybe no stream then cause it'll be late for you east coasters?

Barren

Can you try Thursday or Friday then?

Andrew

I'm EST, and 9:30 would be fine for me.  But, honestly, any day is fine!

silentkaster

Thursday would be awesome if possible. If not, I could come for a little while on Tuesday. But can't stay too long.

Barren

I can stay up Tuesday if you got to run the stream on Tuesday. I don't got school the next day

Whenever you do the stream I want to make a team just for the stream. It's pretty much the first four season AI tournament winners with on of their units respectively

CT5Holy

I'll stream a few matches tonight starting hopefully around 6:30 PST / 9:30 EST / 1:30 UTC. If there are matchups people want to see, start telling me!

Just so everyone knows, for the foreseeable future, Tuesday afternoon/evenings are the only time I'll be free for streaming. Maybe the occasional Thursday. Saturday might work too if my brother isn't around, but I won't know about that till that day =P

I could also stream earlier in the day, if that works for people?

Andrew

Ah, I have to finish-up Episode 5 ASAP!  If it's around 4-6 EST, I may not be available, but don't let that stop you... I can always watch the recordings!

Barren

I'll be hosting the anime club at that time, but I will try to catch as much of the stream as I can.

CT5Holy

Whoamg plans changed! Friend who I've been wanting to hang out with got in touch and is free tonight, so gonna do that instead. Sorry everyone!

Barren

No worries dude. There is always next week

Andrew

It's okay, CT5.  Enjoy your time with your friend.

Shintroy

There's been a smash or street fighter tournament every weekend for the past month and a UFC last weekend. I don't think there's anything happening this weekend so I'll try to catch the next stream.
Some day my people will be free.