• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:52:47 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

PSX Patch Help

Started by Pedro Henrike, December 16, 2018, 10:29:55 am

Pedro Henrike

Hello guys! I just finished my first "Patch", leaving the story the same way, changing only the characters recruited, various classes and such skills. Excablibur and Chaos Blade increased the damage and became single swords (impossible to duplicate), etc ... And I'm considering the possibility of doing a second part of this Patch / mod. I already have several ideas to start and end the game. But I would like some help from you. I'm in the mood to make a story this time. Could you tell me a link where you can learn how to change the order of each map (I do not want to start at Orbonne Monastery), I would like to start the chapter elsewhere (Sweegy Woods, for example) and change my enemies to my liking without a colorful square in my characters ... If anyone can help me at least with this beginning, send me a message in private or leave a link where I can find tutorials I need. Thank you!
  • Modding version: PSX

Xifanie

Quote from: Pedro Henrike on December 16, 2018, 10:29:55 amExcablibur and Chaos Blade increased the damage and became single swords (impossible to duplicate), etc ...

I hope that wasn't the real reason you changed those swords, because it sounds like you only know about the old, inferior 2 Swords duplication glitch that requires you to buy the duplicated item. There's a moderately similar glitch that allows you to duplicate any weapon or shield (except shuriken and bombs, as you can't equip those), without even paying a penny.

Otherwise: http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=8229.0
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Pedro Henrike

Wow!! Many thanks for the link, it was what I was looking for, I found some others but not what I was looking for. And as for duplicating swords ... I just removed the "Two Swords" skill from Ninja and took the "Invite" skill from Mediator (So we did not recruit the enemy to get the items), anyway, it was not a Patch amazing as others have on this site. It was just something personal that I wanted to have existed in the original, so I added it to "mine". Now I will try to understand about this issue of events. Thank you again!

Xifanie

Since my words fell on deaf ears, I'll just let you see for yourself.
The real, best glitch starts at 0:48. You can duplicate any weapon or shield for free. Two Swords is not required.

Unfortunately this is the best quality video that I found demonstrating the glitch.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful