• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:50:07 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Renaming Skill Set in FFT Patcher

Started by RavenDiante, May 18, 2012, 10:21:18 am

RavenDiante

First and Foremost, I'm sorry I haven't been as active as I should be, I hope to become a part of this community :)

That Aside, I have started editing again and I was wanting to know if there was a way to rename a skill set, maybe a cloned one per say, and if so, how do I do that? O.o I'm using the FFT Patcher. I'd appreciate it. If there is a thread for this already just let me know.

Raven

Eternal

You would need to use FFTactext for that, which is included with the Patcher. Go to QuickEdit under Text and it'll have everything for you to edit.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

3lric

• Modding version: PSX

Joseph Strife

Quote from: Elric42 on May 18, 2012, 09:13:44 pm
uh oh... now we have 2 Raven's...

People said same thing when i signed in about me and General Strife. XD
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Taichii

Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"