• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:28:43 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Kai's ill advised dive into writing fanfiction.

Started by Kaijyuu, April 04, 2012, 01:14:46 am

Kaijyuu

I wasn't going to post this here, since I doubt anyone here actually would be interested, but I was asked to. So here goes.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1poOPZvAPdGPztn-12HCaV9uKuQBYZgSf_184aw1eCdc/edit

Length: 15500 words.
Premise: Ponify this.

Nitpick it to shreds, if you would. If you get bored and want to stop reading, please do, and tell me why.

Non-brony feedback would be useful as well, if they happen to care. I'd like to write a story that doesn't require knowledge of either subject. Also, if you've heard horror stories of pony fanficiton, understand that this is neither sugary sweet, nor hellishly dark and gory. Somewhere in-between. Only 1 death!
  • Modding version: PSX

Ryqoshay

Well written. Having never watched an episode of the newer series, I do believe you succeeded in making this story accessible to someone unfamiliar with it. My only nit-picking would be on the scattered typographical errors and, in my opinion, the occasional ill-chosen word or phrase. However, those are easy fixes, and honestly, trivial details. The work as a whole, was quite enjoyable.
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Kaijyuu

Hooray :D

I've started on the second (much shorter) chapter, and if people here actually like it... might actually continue posting it.
  • Modding version: PSX