• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Avalanche!

Started by Avalanche, January 24, 2012, 03:07:18 pm

Avalanche

Hi this is Avalanche.
Please allow me to introduce myself shortly, since i am already a member of this site for a time now.

I am from Germany and a student of cognitive science and philosophy (of mind)
Beside that my interests are: sports, literature, music (playing piano), Arts and Final Fantasy ;)

As may name may suggests, i started to play final fantasy 7 and since than i am a fan of this series (including ff7, fft, ff8, ff9 and partly ff10)
But even more than ff7 i played fft.

Unfortunately i will not have the time to participate in any hacking-related topics. And my mayor interests will be the Ai tournaments. So after i missed the last one, I hope i find the time to create a team for the next season.
And i still wait for someone here. to create a Patch to play fft pvp : ) (its like a live-long dream of mine)

Greetings
Avalanche

Joseph Strife

Welcome to FFH Avalanche, where you can make all your dreams come true! :D

Quote from: Avalanche on January 24, 2012, 03:07:18 pm
And i still wait for someone here. to create a Patch to play fft pvp : ) (its like a live-long dream of mine)

That seems like a great project, i've always thought that would be cool too. :)
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

3lric

Welcome to FFH :D were all your dreams might come true
  • Modding version: PSX