• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:37:43 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

New dude introduction

Started by sasapinjic, November 08, 2013, 08:16:21 am

sasapinjic

November 08, 2013, 08:16:21 am Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 08:50:27 am by sasapinjic
 Hello there , masters of FFT hacking , i recently join your site , but i am playing your great patches for quite some time now , so i decide to introduce my self , and to ask one tiny , little question    ;)
Playing games since 1985 ( and i am not tired of them yet  :mrgreen: ) , and big fan of retro and  RPG games ,  especially tactics ones like FFT or Front Mission , i   have couple of  PS1 , one  PS2  console ( all chip modded , PAL , region free ) , and lots of emulators and games on my PC ( but prefer to play on consoles ) .
I like everything you have done here on FFT modifications and i have played  FFT 1.3 insanely derpy and rebirth modes on my PS1 console ( worked great and i like it ) .
Despite the fact that  i read it  that  it WILL NOT work on console  ,  i have burn "FFT Journey of the five" and tried to play it on console , but game freezes if any character try to use any healing/revive action , so i  give up to play that on console ( for now  , until PS1 version is ready )  and am playing it on emulator now ( works great there so far btw ) .
Now  for the question ,  i would like to know is there any other FFT patched mod from this site that can be played on PS1 console ?
Cheers  everybody !  :D
" Ramza always defeat  me , dispute the fact that his best ability is to trow stones ! "      
my Homepage

3lric

CoP works on console.

PW, CCP and FFT+ do not work on console
  • Modding version: PSX

sasapinjic

Thanks , that is what i wanted to know , and good luck on "FFT Journey of the five"  future work !  :cool:
" Ramza always defeat  me , dispute the fact that his best ability is to trow stones ! "      
my Homepage

Xifanie

We are still aiming to make JotF work on console.
I have done tests, freezing issues were fixed, and I was able to play up to the last part of the chapter without any issue whatsoever... I only have a little more to test, so it looks promising.

I'm surprised the bug for healing abilities is still there, unless Raven hasn't updated at all to make it console-playable.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

sasapinjic

i have burn it on good Sony CD at 16x , and test it on both my ps1 emulators , works great , but on PS1 ( or PS2 ) , it freeze !  :(
my Homepage

3lric

As was mentioned, the Console version hasn't been released yet.

sasapinjic

Quote from: Elric on November 13, 2013, 10:09:32 am
As was mentioned, the Console version hasn't been released yet.

i know  , i did not try to criticize anybody , i just wish to  help by  giving  accurate  information , sorry i wasn't clear enough .  cheers ! :D
my Homepage