• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:33:26 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

ShiShi - Spriter Edition vR04 [Zoom Tool included]

Started by R999, May 10, 2010, 04:27:27 am

Knox

I totally would, but im not that good yet, I'm still learning and very slowly at that- I have low patience so it doesnt go well with spriting lol.
  • Modding version: PSX
~Auranhiem

R999

This was a problem that I was having before;  .NET 4 framework dosen't install properly if you do not already have .NET3 framework installed.  This is the fault of Microsucks, and indeed their engineers need to be fired. But for those of you having problems with .NET4, keep this in mind. Thanks to Aitsukisune for reminding me about this.  (Especially for those of us on a Mac running Windows, you likely won't have .NET3 installed normally).

Atma

WOW, i can't believe i never found this topic!  i''ve been using windows magnifier (not that annoying) and constantly reimporting and typing in the frame number.  i know it's not that hard to do... but when u do it a few hundred times an hour... these changes become a lot more appealing.  i'm gonna download it and try it out.

EDIT:  just tried it, definitely loving the improvements.  i am getting major slowdowns once i go to the animation tab and if i switch back to frames, the program remains slow.  at least it doesn't become non-responsive like the old Shishi would for me, but it still means i can't see the animations.
My name is Atma... I am pure energy... and as ancient as the cosmos.

Kagebunji

• Modding version: Other/Unknown

Lijj

The only good thing and what makes this the best version is the refresh option. The animation tabs never worked but there are so many ways to make a gif or just scroll with arrow keys.

Mando

Did.. this just get an "almost a year" necro >.>;?

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

plandr

September 18, 2011, 03:53:26 am #48 Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 03:56:23 am by plandr
Question:

Long story short I'd like to add Barret/Seph/Aeris/Tifa etc. from here http://ffhacktics.com/sprites.php?spritesperpage=20&show=all into the game.

Using the older version of ShiShi I've been able to do a sprite replacement but what I really want to do is add these characters without replacing an existing sprite.

If that isn't possible does anyone have any recommendations on characters that are good replacements (i.e. I can replace the sprite with say, Tifa, and I will only see that person once/not at all in the game?)

GeneralStrife

you have to change what sprite the character uses in the patcher. there are some free slots in shishi like the ??? spriters. This isn't for this topic either. You should have asked in help.

plandr

Apologies.  :oops:

I am apparently using an old version of ShiShi (Just saw the new one). Giving it a try now.

MiKeMiTchi

Apparently, since the DL is old, HotFile might have taken it down. Can someone re-upload the ShiShiR04 program?
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

Lijj

It's the link on the bottom of the 1st post, it should be uploaded here.

MiKeMiTchi

Ah that works. Thanks Lijj. I just hope the spriting mods remove the broken link now.. ;D
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

Mograine_D

Hey just wanted to let you know your magnifixer link from the first post is corrupted somehow.. my comp wont let me use it says its got virus's out the ass.. just wanted to let you know
Chuuuuurrrrge!!

3lric

It's your virus software that's derping out. Asside from the fact that I use magnifixer and got it from this topic, I also just redownloaded it from here and scanned it with 2 different programs and came back with 0 errors, maleware or virus.