• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Diplomacy the diplomatic game canceled

Started by PX_Timefordeath, May 20, 2011, 05:36:50 pm

PX_Timefordeath

May 24, 2011, 07:29:11 pm #20 Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 07:29:45 pm by PX_Timefordeath
Alright, it seems that everyone is set. So, we start the game of Diplomacy! Aquilae will take over France, and Italy will be neutral and have their units hold every turn.

Deadline for Spring 1901 A.D. is 27/5 4:30PM/16:30 PDT. Send in your commands by then via PM.

PX_Timefordeath

May 25, 2011, 06:48:08 pm #21 Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 06:48:50 pm by PX_Timefordeath
All right, it seems like some nobody has read the RULES.

When ordering your units, it has to look like the following attachment. Specific orders, for each unit you want moved. If you don't give a unit an order, then that unit will hold and do nothing.

GeneralStrife

holy ballsack, I donate my country to eternal and merge under his banner

Aquilae

Bonjour people,

I'm open for alliances, anyone who wants a little help please feel free to contact moi. We French are very peaceful people, so please don't attack us, or you'll feel the full wrath of ze MAGINOT LINE

:gay:

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

PX_Timefordeath

This is your friendly reminder that you have 24 hours to send in your moves. Or else ♡

Nah, jk. I'll be lenient with you guys, since it's your first time. Remember, if you ever need help understanding or anything, hit me a PM or on IRC.

Durbs

Hey, after every turn are you going to post a new map with the new unit locations?
  • Modding version: PSX

PX_Timefordeath

1) Yes
2) Everyone, please send in your moves
3) Durbs, are you going to move the rest of your units?

PX_Timefordeath

Waiting on GeneralStrife and Zaen for commands. If you see them on IRC, slap them for me.

Zaen

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS GAME ON THE MECHANICAL LEVEL.

The guide didn't help me at all, as it is far too much to think about all at once, being new to this.
"Oh, God!! The Hokuten!!" ~Guard, Sand Rat Cellar

PX_Timefordeath

If everyone is wondering about the delay, it's because GeneralStrife here doesn't know what to do and he won't come to chat to get help like half of the people did.

GeneralStrife

I gave my land to eternal, I join the motherland, he promised vodka for f$#@ sake.

PX_Timefordeath

May 28, 2011, 10:23:26 pm #36 Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 10:24:39 pm by PX_Timefordeath
Spring 1901 Movement

Austria
A Vie-Tri
A Bud-Gal
F Tri-Adr

England
F Lon Hold
F Edi Hold
A Lvp Hold

France
F Bre-Mid
A Par-Gas
A Mar-Spa

Germany
F Kie-Hel
A Ber-Kie
A Mun-Ruh

Russia
A mos Holds
F sev Holds
F Stp - Bot
A war Holds

Turkey
F Ank - Arm
A Con - Bul
A Smy - Con

no retreats

Spring 1901 Resolution

The deadline for Fall/Autumn 1901 AD is 31/5 7:00PM/1900 PDT

GeneralStrife

England is renaming to Coxtopia, By the way.

Durbs

Um... this is still going on, right?
  • Modding version: PSX