• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:06:43 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

OMFG FF7 MODDED

Started by GeneralStrife, August 15, 2011, 12:21:36 am

GeneralStrife

IF THIS IS REAL, I will SPLURGE ALL OVER MYSELF!!! I'll find out soon enough, downloading it now.

Argy

Wow!! GS, where did you get this from and can you please post the link! Only my equal favourite game in the world. Post your thoughts as well. Very intrigued!!
  • Modding version: PSX
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

GeneralStrife

I'll be posting more as I find out.

GeneralStrife

LOOOOOOL IT WORKS.
REAL MP3 MUSIC ITS A WHOLE NEW GAME OMFG.
NEW MODELS, TEXTURES, I SHAT MYSELF OMFGFGFGFGFGFGFFG
OSDMFSODMFKASDMFASDKLFASDKLFASDNFKLNASDKLFNASDf]
I TOOK A SCREENIE'
I CAME
IN HEAVEN

GeneralStrife

BLARSGAGASGASDGASDFASDFSDA

Argy

Website...Details... and yes OMFG.... panting like Homer Simpson in front of a triple glazed donut!!!
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

GeneralStrife

Okay, I'm done for now.

Joseph Strife

OMFG, that is my favorite game, i like it even more than FFT, THANK YOU GS, YOU HAVE GIVEN NEW MEANING TO MY LIFE! :P
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Cheetah

I remember looking into the FF7 hacking scene when I first found FFHacktics (though we weren't called that then). Looks like things have continued to progress with modding the PC version. Those graphical enhancements look very very nice.

I want is the coolest stuff you have found so far Strifes?
Current Projects:

Dome

Good textures are awesome, but the game is still easy as hell
I'd like to see a rebalancing mod instead of a Graphical mod...

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

GeneralStrife

theres a difficulty mod too dome.
I haven't found anything besides that website and the forum connected to it.

Eternal

I was making a FFVII mod a while back, but it was a pain so I stopped. After PW... you all might just tempt me to go back to VII modding, lol.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Shade

It's amazing that you guys found FFT hacking before you found FFVII.
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

dinosaur

Yeah I have seen this before. It is usually a difficulty increase and different character graphics.

Have you noticed any animation differences?

Tea

The battle graphics enhancements are very nice, but in the field, I prefer my lego men. Detailed 3d on a 2d background fits even worse than crude 3d on 2d :c

GeneralStrife

the game is so much better without popeye arms and cowhoof hands
I lol'd at this situation

Tyler

Oh yeah, I loved this mod. I only got to disc 2 with it, and there was a difficulty mod that made the game so much more fun. HP cap was 30k and damage limit was taken off, and it was very necessary for the later areas of the game. It pissed me off, though. Fighting Jenova on the boat on disc 1 took ages. I had to literally grind off of normal enemies until my characters were like level 27..
  • Discord username: tylerf#3233

GeneralStrife

oh you, square.