• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:00:21 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

No good at making Sprites Can someone help?

Started by Ramza Beolve, November 30, 2017, 11:24:53 pm

Ramza Beolve

I'm looking for a Gilgamesh sprite from Final Fantasy V Pre-Transformation. I tried making my own and looked for one on the Sprites page i was wondering if someone much more skilled at spriting then i am could help me out and work on one. Not sure if this is aloud to be said on the forums but i am willing to pay you for your time spent on it.

Thank you.
  • Modding version: PSX
Scilence! Surrender now or die in obscurity

Xifanie

Usually people have a huge misconception on how much time it takes to make a FFT sprite and how much a good spriter would cost... i.e. over $100 USD.

With that said, we don't exactly have much in terms of active high quality spriters on the forum anymore as you can see, unfortunately.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Knox

I'm nothing special, but I'm practicing a lot right now for a upcoming non-fft related project.

Give me some references, and ill see what i can piece together?
~Auranhiem