• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

PPF-O-Matic Patch Time

Started by Naysaer, November 09, 2011, 02:02:00 pm

Naysaer

I suspect my patching method is wrong; I've waited 16 hours fo the FFT1.3 patch to apply to my ISO, and it's STILL loading. This cannot be normal.

I used Alcohol120 to copy the ISO from my FF:T CD. Then I used PPF to patch the 1.3 file unto the ISO. What am I doing wrong?

Kuraudo Sutoraifu

My PPf-ing took less than 3 minutes, so, yeah, something is up with your patch.  Try CDMage to get the iso.

3lric

Kuraudo is correct, something is terribly terribly wrong if it's taking that long lol.
If you need any further help then PM me, I'm sure I can get it workin for ya  :mrgreen:
  • Modding version: PSX

Naysaer

No clue how CD Mage copies/extracts the ISO from the CD; no option I select permits me to either see files on the CD or create any sort of output file. I did scan my existing ISO file and it showed 1 corrupt sector. I then repaired the file using CD Mage (allegedly successful). But I still cannot patch with PPF. Frustrating stuff...

Eternal

Sometimes PPF-o-Matic likes to randomly fail. It's often not an issue of doing it wrong, but of PPF-o-Matic just being dumb.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Naysaer

November 10, 2011, 02:43:01 pm #5 Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 03:02:35 pm by Naysaer
I've attempted this 5 times. So it would seem odd if it were random each time.

3lric

Quote from: Naysaer on November 10, 2011, 02:43:01 pm
I've attempted this 5 times. So it would seem odd if it were random each time.

Naysaer, do you have Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger, or Gtalk? if so PM me on here and give me your contact info and I will help you work it out.

Naysaer

A big shoutout to Elric for going out of his way to get this up and running for me. Thanks.

3lric

Quote from: Naysaer on November 21, 2011, 05:15:38 pm
A big shoutout to Elric for going out of his way to get this up and running for me. Thanks.

No problem buddy  :mrgreen:  glad to help