• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:52:16 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Official 1.4b discussion date

Started by silentkaster, December 20, 2016, 01:11:51 pm

silentkaster

Hi all,

Trying to choose a date after the holiday to have the official 1.4b balance discussion. I think either January 5th, 8th or 10th. Perhaps two of the days so we can get ample time. Please respond with the days that work best for you and times. This is going to be a rebalancing discussion, so please keep ideas to necessary changes (not changes you may have liked to see that don't pertain to balance.)

These is a test file for a new patch available in discord. Please check it out and comment. Discussion will take place based off these ideas and current MG.
You've stepped in puddles less shallow than me.

Barren

Any one of those 3 dates I can definitely make it for. I'll definitely bring my two cents. What time would be good for everyone?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

gatebuster202

5th is Up in the air for myself. 8th I will be driving all day to New Mexico and the 10th is a MAYBE at best. At worst it's a no with no service or signal.
  • Modding version: PSX
Winner of the 2nd FFT Arena SCC Tourney. -Geomancers

Reks

I don't know anything that's been going on over the last few months so I won't be able to add much, but I'll try and pop in to see.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

silentkaster

Officially, we should do all three days. I'd say three hours each day...from 7 PM to 10 PM EST. If anyone would rather go later or earlier, please let me know. However, having three days gives people a chance to drop by if they're busy the other two days at least once.

Personally, for discussion, I am having a list. There is a spectrum of changes I agree with strongly to changes I disagree with strongly. I encourage everyone to look at the test 1.4b patch in discord as well as review the balance discussion thread and do something similar to keep things organized.
You've stepped in puddles less shallow than me.