• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Problems with some sprite animations

Started by hotshotvegetarian, January 12, 2011, 06:51:58 pm

hotshotvegetarian

Hey guys, if this is the wrong place to post this please let me know where to go.

While trying out a variety of custom sprites, I've noticed two that have a problem with the walking animation - their arms are not quite attached to their bodies and it's very strange to see.  Those two sprites are the male red mage and generic dark knight sprites.  I don't know if this is something inherently wrong with the sprite sheet or what, just thought I'd share.

Eternal

You need to change their Type in Shishi, and reimport the sprite, I'm pretty sure. Be sure to look at the Custom Sprites section to see what type the sprite is!
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

hotshotvegetarian

Eternal

No problem! It's a very common problem. :)
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817