• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:33:20 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

RAD 3.1 - Moar Job Wheel Customization! (Hopefully)

Started by Aqueous, March 13, 2016, 09:11:04 am

Timbo

Quote from: Metrohaha on May 27, 2018, 02:52:37 pm
Ya, that's logical for sure. I should have been more specific, perhaps. My original question was based on the fact that the Pokeytax spreadsheet worked perfectly on any save. After I learn any move, they are learned for good.

I certainly understand that I will likely end up having to start with a fresh save, but either way before I do that I'd hope to learn how to turn off the job replacement feature.
Its listed as an optional element, but I can't seem to figure out how to actually do it.

After I figure that out, I'll start from scratch and work from the ground up.
Until then, I'd probably have to stick with Pokeytax's version to make sure I can control the variables I wish to control properly.

I haven't had time to test it, but if you scroll to the right to the Replaces Job field, rather than just choosing one of the existing jobs you can just delete the selection or in the case of creating a new RAD job, you can just leave it blank.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Timbo