• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 02:43:27 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Official Sprite Request Section (Rarely fulfilled)

Started by Zozma, October 04, 2008, 11:30:04 pm

Foreclosure

I saw your work on the forums Lionheart537 they are very good.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

Auron

Sprite Request:  Noctis from final fantasy XV or Lightning Farron from final fantasy XIII Would be pretty awesome

Rfh

• Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: rfh

lunar

Well this is my first in spriting a fft person but i TRIED to finsh Genesis but here he is to the best of my ability.
"Lassworm!."
  • Discord username: Tensho

Argy

Lunar, do you want to move this to your own spriting section within this thread? Especially if you are still going to work on it. Just a thought.
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

lunar

"Lassworm!."

lunar

I have a Request. Chrom from fire emblem awakening
"Lassworm!."

Teapott

Quote from: Teapott on July 18, 2017, 05:12:58 pm
Just wondering if someone here has the complete "Elegant Flier" sprite sheet? She really caught my attention and I'd like to use her in my project as a dragoon.  :mrgreen:
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/6/66/FFT_Elegant_Flier_Concept_Art.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130527224039
https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/d/df/FFT_Tietra%27s_Menu_Sprite.png/revision/latest?cb=20121210035104

Nothing yet, huh?  :cry:
Seeker of the Cosmos

Elric

Quote from: Teapott on October 12, 2018, 02:15:20 am
Nothing yet, huh?  :cry:

Not likely to ever happen. Sprites, tend to work on what they want to see or in the game or help out people who actually working on a patch that they see going somewhere and worth the time of making a sprite..

Teapott

Quote from: Elric on October 12, 2018, 04:02:37 am
Not likely to ever happen. Sprites, tend to work on what they want to see or in the game or help out people who actually working on a patch that they see going somewhere and worth the time of making a sprite..

I see. I'm just disappointed about how the Elegant Flier/Tietra's alternate universe artwork went so unnoticed and forgotten. >_>
Wish Matsuno knew what was her setting, she really has my attention ever since I got into FFTHacking...
Seeker of the Cosmos

Valkirst

Quote from: Teapott on October 17, 2018, 08:39:49 pm
I see. I'm just disappointed about how the Elegant Flier/Tietra's alternate universe artwork went so unnoticed and forgotten. >_>
Wish Matsuno knew what was her setting, she really has my attention ever since I got into FFTHacking...

I don't mean to come off like a smart ass, but have you tried making one yourself? 😊
Completed Sprites
  • Discord username: Valkirst

Valkirst

Was bored, so I whipped this up last night and today. If anyone wants to take over, I can help out but I still want to do my own stuff as Elric said. Here I "improved" on the existing model.
Completed Sprites

Xifanie

I don't mean to come off like a smart ass, but have you tried making one completing it yourself? 😊
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Nyzer

I think they only did this much just as a favor for that other user, Xif :P
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Valkirst

Quote from: Xifanie on October 19, 2018, 12:47:41 pm
I don't mean to come off like a smart ass, but have you tried making one completing it yourself? 😊

😝

Quote from: Nyzer on October 19, 2018, 02:09:47 pm
I think they only did this much just as a favor for that other user, Xif :P

I did lol

Completed Sprites

soxbaseball0328

July 17, 2019, 08:02:33 pm #1475 Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 08:34:34 pm by soxbaseball0328
Tryin to jump back into this, but its been a while. Here are some character concepts from my DnD campaign I'd love to see come to life. Currently working on the first one. Is it ok to post it here or is it cool to make a thread about these characters?

Bright Shieldhart, Human Paladin
Kerill, Elf Rogue
Savra, Elven Druid
Jack, Pirate
Lady Endien, Elven cleric, named after my gf Autumn

Valkirst

These are awesome! I'll try to help where I can.
Completed Sprites

soxbaseball0328

Valkirst

I think the rule is once you start a sprite sheet you can start a thread on them.
Completed Sprites

adagium

Could anyone make an Ardyn Izunia (FFXV) sprite, pretty please ?
I have seen we have Noctis, and I would love to use both on my mods.

Thanks !
  • Modding version: WotL