• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:02:33 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Oh Canada EH!

Started by Fenire, October 27, 2013, 01:37:14 am

Fenire

Hello,
I was very excited to hear about this site as I have played vanilla to death, and have needed something to occupy my fft cravings.
I have been playing vanilla for about 15 years, and still play to this day.I am 26 and a die hard FF fan. I currently have 5 copies of FFT, 2 greatest hits and three originals, and buy it whenever I find copies of it.
My current vanilla party consists of:
Ramza lvl 11
Squire
Elemental
Counter flood
Magic atk up
Move +2

Yuffie lvl 12
Samurai
Math skills (with all calc spells)
Counter magic
Magic atk up
Move +2

Red XIII lvl 11
Mediator
Battle skills
Dragon spirit
Atk up
Move hp

Fenire lvl 13
Ninja
Punch art
Auto potion
Move +2

Kiaus lvl 11
Thief
Jump
Atk up
Speed save
Move +2

With this party I am playing the game using auto battle.
I've been watching a lot of the FFT arena battles, and can't wait to get in on the action.

Dome

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true!

Seems like we a got a huge FFT fan over here :-)

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Joseph Strife

Welcome to FFH Fenire, where all your dreams come true.

We can sse you're a huge fan indeed, hope you like your stay. :D
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Elmdork

I come bearing gifts from Canada!

We seem to have a lot in common, fenire. Just found this place after a good 15 years or so of playing vanilla ps1 games.

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
The bird of Hermes is my name
Eating my wings to make me tame
  • Discord username: rouroni elmdor

sasapinjic

Welcome , i am rather new on this site  to , but long time FFT gamer !     :cool:
" Ramza always defeat  me , dispute the fact that his best ability is to trow stones ! "      
my Homepage

Elmdork

Hey Sas!

Have you checked out the fft arena 1.38? Just go under works in progress/fft arena and have a look around.
I just started and someone new to start with me would be great. Just look at some videos of battles and check out the master guide when you wanna make a team.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
The bird of Hermes is my name
Eating my wings to make me tame
  • Discord username: rouroni elmdor

Zotis

I remember some years ago when I saw the first FFT autobattle tournaments on youtube, and I was like I GOTTA GET IN ON THAT!!!!!

My dream came troo, *sheds a tear*.

You're welcome bro for sharing the dream.

((I'm not sure what the 'where all your dreams come true' thing comes from but it's all over this forum...))

Fenire