• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:56:40 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Spriting

Started by ffta707, December 11, 2010, 01:13:45 am

ffta707

Post your sprites here. Although they cannot be added into the game yet, you can create 2 or three frames showing your sprite.

Kagebunji

December 11, 2010, 08:59:58 am #1 Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 02:20:27 pm by Kagebunji
Uh. Does this mean that Jon is getting unbanned by any chance...?

Please no...
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Dome

Quote from: "Kagebunji"Uh. Does this mean that Jon is getting unbanned by any chance...?

Please no...
While in the chat, Eternal said no

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

GeneralStrife

is it really that bad? jon made a stupid mistake, was an idiot, but that doesn't make him a horrible person, Voldemort got a second chance after apologizing after deleting a whole part of the forum. What makes jon that much of a horrible person that he is staying permabanned? Why shouldn't he be able to state his sorryness?

ffta707

December 11, 2010, 02:26:17 pm #4 Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 08:12:31 pm by ffta707
Quote from: GeneralStrifeis it really that bad? jon made a stupid mistake, was an idiot, but that doesn't make him a horrible person, Voldemort got a second chance after apologizing after deleting a whole part of the forum. What makes jon that much of a horrible person that he is staying permabanned? Why shouldn't he be able to state his sorryness?

He already did state that he was sorry. TBH, Jon did a lot for my community. He made a hole avatar gallery, with fixed ffta portraits.

Jon

I am unbanned, and I have no idea why Kage is acting like such an ass all of a sudden. I never did anything to him. I won't be contributing anything like sprites here, but I will continue giving crits.
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Eternal

If you wish to do FFTA sprites, don't let people discourage you from doing so.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

ffta707

Quote from: "Jon"I am unbanned, and I have no idea why Kage is acting like such an ass all of a sudden. I never did anything to him. I won't be contributing anything like sprites here, but I will continue giving crits.

Why won't you do sprites? Are you at insanely derpy?

Jon

Yeah, I post all of them over there.

Edit: If you want, you can take all the portraits I did and supply them here, up to you though.

Eternal

I think it'd be a good idea to have them all posted at both sites, honestly. That way people don't have to forumhop to see them.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Jon

I agree with E, they should all be here, so here they are on my Photo Bucket account, just upload them here, and sorry they are not in the correct order, and it starts from page 5 downwards to 1:

http://s810.photobucket.com/home/jonsbu ... 5QQtppZZ20

Wolfran

Hey guys, check this.

Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

Zozma

if had sheets, these would be easy for me to edit. however i prefer doing humans mostly
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Wolfran

Yeah, I'm trying to put a Gria in the game but I have to draw her pixel by pixel :(

Zozma

i would enjoy doing some humans for this. do you think the sprites from FFTA2 are compatable with this?

Wolfran

Absolutely no,Zoz. Yesterday I realized that FFTA2's sprites have more colours and I think they are bigger than FFTA's.

Zozma

thats a shame, not that I couldnt create decent likeness. ah well

itoikenza

January 17, 2011, 05:28:24 pm #17 Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 05:29:31 pm by itoikenza
Quote from: Wolfran on January 09, 2011, 11:28:51 am
Absolutely no,Zoz. Yesterday I realized that FFTA2's sprites have more colours and I think they are bigger than FFTA's.

that's great news, can't wait for a yuffie,seifer... bloodfest ftw...

edit:not like bloodfest can actually be put in it?

http://www.clip-studio.com/quma/en/
Some hits you, So miss you, the center too, enter you, hits undone, have some fun, I know! misses come, render none, enter some... Always won!!... incomplete I know...

Lightmancer

April 28, 2011, 12:30:53 am #18 Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 12:31:19 am by Lightmancer
This is amazing

You all would have support by me with storylines and sprite editing

Darthatron

• Discord username: Darthatron