• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:27:31 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Okay, this is REALLY late, but....

Started by Reks, November 23, 2012, 02:40:09 am

Reks

November 23, 2012, 02:40:09 am Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 02:55:53 am by Reks
Reks here. Subname Balthazar/Kyote/Harvey Bardman/Reksanden

Just a quiet guy, trying to be funny now and then.

Ugh, why can't I talk about myself? Because I'm so humble that I have nothing good to say.

Well, I'll just throw it out anyway.

Alrighty. Off the internet, in that WONDERFUL place called 'real life', I'm just your regular Navy sailor. Travelling the world (Asia at present), having fun, being in love, playing games, and just overall enjoying myself. Plans? Nothing major, except wanting to marry a certain someone. And well.... Going to college for counseling psychology, since I seem to be good at being sympathetic and giving advice.

As for games.... Anything RPG and that can hold my interest. I especially love grid-based games, thus FFT, Tactics Ogre, Disgaea, Etrian Odyssey (dungeon crawler but it counts), ect.

Really want a custom sprite for myself (in actuality, my RP character Balthazar), but i'm too impatient to actually sprite and I'm too shy to ask the spriters here. No, that's not a subliminal message... Or maybe it is.

ANYway.

Favorite patch? Arena. Arena, Arena, Arena. Love it to death, though I can't count myself as one of the veterans yet.

Anything more will be added later when I don't have to pee so badly.

First edit: Ah, yes. Forgot to mention that I REALLY love bards. Bards are my favorite people. Persons. Job/class.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Reks#0128