• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 07:20:01 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Since it was never answered...

Started by Durbs, November 09, 2011, 07:48:40 pm

Durbs

...is it possible to change the formation music? This includes the character-building screen and the pre-battle party screens. Can it be done?
  • Modding version: PSX

Kuraudo Sutoraifu

November 09, 2011, 08:01:15 pm #1 Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 08:50:32 pm by Kuraudo Sutoraifu
You should have just bumped your last thread.  And yes, I'm fairly certain those can be changed.  How?  That I do not know how to do yet.

Xifanie

I made a no music patch... if you study it a bit you should be able to easily find those and change them to your wishes... Just keep in mind:
Team Making 0x1F (Formation)
Attack Team 0x2A (Unit Placement)
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

3lric

Quote from: Xifanie on November 09, 2011, 08:32:17 pm
I made a no music patch... if you study it a bit you should be able to easily find those and change them to your wishes... Just keep in mind:
Team Making 0x1F (Formation)
Attack Team 0x2A (Unit Placement)

Beautiful! thank you Xifanie! This will help us alot  :mrgreen:

Btw, where is your Avatar?