• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:09:01 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

epsxe Help

Started by Hyraldelita, August 28, 2016, 04:22:02 pm

Hyraldelita

guys, this is a first for me, i used this program for many years, and i never had a single problem with it.
But now on this computer i got some months ago, it doesn't matter what i do, the game doesn't start! Does anyone know if there can be a compatibility problem, or the Iso can be at fault?

I downloaded the Iso from 3 or 4 different sites, so it can't be that.. changed all the plug ins, and put the bios i always use... stil nothing

Jumza

What version are you using? The site recommends 2.0, and I know 1.7 runs the game pretty well (though not for bug testing or realistic emulating purposes :P)
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Hyraldelita

i'm telling you!! I always used this programs, for years, and this never happpened, i tried 1.6 , 1.7 , 2.0 , changed bios, plug in and all, but always black screen

Jumza

Well it's probably time to try a new emulator then, since it seems like you've tried lot's of different solutions thus far. I highly recommend pSX, which most of the other people on this site will as well.

This is the download link the site offers for it, http://ffhacktics.com/w/images/f/f7/PSX_1_13.rar
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Hyraldelita

August 30, 2016, 08:33:58 am #4 Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 08:52:42 am by Hyraldelita
thanks a bunch, i'm trying it now, hope it work XD

Ok... Nothing happen , i don't understand which can be the problem.. Might be that i'm trying to run Wotl? instead of vanilla Iso?

Hyraldelita

August 30, 2016, 08:50:04 am #5 Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 09:00:55 am by Hyraldelita
Ok... Nothing happen , i don't understand which can be the problem.. Might be that i'm trying to run Wotl? instead of vanilla Iso?

Looks like the vanilla work just fine, but it's my impression, or there isn't a Wotl iso working? O_o

3lric

WotL is a PSP game, not a PSX game. You would need a PSP emulator to play WotL...

I'm now baffled by this post. lol

Jumza

Quote from: Elric on August 30, 2016, 10:35:20 am
I'm now baffled by this post. lol

Yeah. That might've been some helpful info to start with dude :P

Hyraldelita

hahahahaha OMG i just realized how much of a moron i am ahhahahaha, well... the emulator you told me seems to be lot better then epsxe So , this post was a bit usefull for something XD