• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:45:17 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

About Evtchr.bin editor...

Started by Izirudo, November 30, 2010, 02:45:50 am

Izirudo

May I request a reupload of the file? I checked the old topics with the link but it was already dead. I've searching for a way to edit characters in story events so I cannot give up here. Can someone help me?

Kagebunji

You will need EVTCHR editor for that. And battle.bin and wldface.bin too. Ask Pride for more details, he helped me out with this.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Izirudo

The .bin files can be acquired easily so I can manage that. However, the EVTCHR editor is the main problem here - I cannot find it anywhere. And can you provide some some hints about where to find this Pride person? If I have to browse the whole forum to reach his username... >_<

Kagebunji

Just go to Members, andsearch for users startin with P, that's plain easy. PM him, he will help you.

Izirudo

Just did that... now how long will it take to have his response... -_-

Kagebunji

Or just come to chat. I am sure some people will help you out. But don't expect too much, peoples on there aren't taking newbies too seriously, hehe. You can meet me there too. Just click on Chat button near the Member button

Izirudo

Thanks for the advice, Kage. However, my laptop is full of crap so (I dunno why exactly but...) the chat function doesn't work at all. Anyway, I'll keep on waiting for a while. Just editing important character sprites doesn't help much if I cannot change the story event ones.

Mimi

Here you go. I checked this link myself and it works.

http://www.ffhacktics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=5909

I hope this helps. :-)

Izirudo