• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:21:40 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

WHILE VENTURING OUT IN THE VAST INTERNET...

Started by Taichii, March 14, 2012, 12:30:42 pm

Taichii

March 14, 2012, 12:30:42 pm Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 12:58:36 am by Taichii

http://blade8531.deviantart.com/ ^ he's the one who did that :D

^miss this ahahhaa

^this is hoshigami.. it would be great if spritesheets would be ripped from it :)

EDIT: ^^^^^

a new monster has joined the game XD

and uhh.. here's the link for hoshigami character job sprites... maybe we'll work something out with them..
http://randomhoohaas.flyingomelette.com/Sprites/Characters-HoshigamiPSX.zip
:D
and here's where i got it from :D
http://randomhoohaas.flyingomelette.com/Sprites/spr-other.php

and also.. credits for the creators of hoshigami :D
i love you. BWAHAHA
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

3lric

I actually intended to port a couple sprites from Hoshigami, and i can't remember why i didn't may have been a sprite size issue?

And it's cool you found who did that spritesheet, (to bad it's in JPG) I found that a while back and showed it to Twinees, who was curious where it came from.
  • Modding version: PSX

Taichii

PGF, yesh~ XD

bro elric XD ahahaha the guy who made it might get angry so i posted him in credits :D
anyway.. i can put this on bmp... and fix some colors :D
but... we need permission from the owner :D

the custom char. jobs maybe the problem for hoshigami .. but that.. that final boss and his guards.. they could match the monster column..
or shq :D ahahaha replacement for the ultima demons :D

"Desperation"

Mobius

Quote from: Taichii on March 14, 2012, 12:30:42 pm

Oh dear god, Belias

Kill it with fire

Actually, that Tidus portrait looks well done.
Now everyone sit down, relax and have a good damned cup of tea.
Then go out into the forest and see the stars.

Then come back and realize it's pointless to be so worked up over what's meant to be our hobby.
That should be my motto here, holy s

Kaijyuu

Furries are fuzzy and wuvable.

It's actually a rather neat sprite. Not a total frankensprite, which is always a plus.

Kokojo

I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Kaijyuu

Your avatar is in a fursuit.

Well feather suit but still. GIR dresses up as animals.

The furry.

3lric

Taichii

"Desperation"

Kokojo

March 16, 2012, 08:41:21 pm #10 Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 08:57:46 pm by Kokojo
My avatar contains a robot dressed up in a chocobo suit, while that happens in a cartoon, based on a chaos-driven (or just stupid) caracther that needs to wear a dog suit, but doesn't even really notice.

The robot in question does not believe the chocobo is an accurate description of himself, nor does he spends countless hours fapping to other robots/chicken-look-alike hybrids and writing stories that no one will read because they are so fucking mary-sue filled. He does not fantasize about being that chocobo. He is not imagining that everything would be better if he was that chocobo.

Furthermore, he does not want to imagine anything related with sex about that suit of his. He wears the suit for a reason other than having such a low self-esteem. He does not wear the suit because he is lonely and scared of real-life interactions.

He wants taquitoes. That's not a furry thing

Also he's not sexually fantasizing about half-BEASTS

Kaijyuu

Err, text based mediums don't always convey information perfectly. Before I go on, I must ask: Are you at all serious? I honestly cannot tell if you're a condescending asshole with massive presumptions about other people's psyche, or if you're satirizing the same.

Kokojo

It's way exagerated and I won't pretend I know people psyche, but inbetween the lines, you should get my view of (most, not all) furries, yes.

Based on some sort of experience, sadly.

More hillarious :

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Kokojo on March 16, 2012, 08:41:21 pm
My avatar contains a robot dressed up in a chocobo suit, while that happens in a cartoon, based on a chaos-driven (or just stupid) caracther that needs to wear a dog suit, but doesn't even really notice.

The robot in question does not believe the chocobo is an accurate description of himself, nor does he spends countless hours fapping to other robots/chicken-look-alike hybrids and writing stories that no one will read because they are so fucking mary-sue filled. He does not fantasize about being that chocobo. He is not imagining that everything would be better if he was that chocobo.

Furthermore, he does not want to imagine anything related with sex about that suit of his. He wears the suit for a reason other than having such a low self-esteem. He does not wear the suit because he is lonely and scared of real-life interactions.

He wants taquitoes. That's not a furry thing

Also he's not sexually fantasizing about half-BEASTS

Koko wins the internets!

Kaijyuu

Hrm, I don't want to get into a debate so I'll just spew some stuff and leave it at that.

- Careful not to fall into this. Your personal experiences are not indicative of the whole, not by any stretch of the imagination, for any group whatsoever, unless you've met every single goddamn one.
- Self esteem issues aren't things to be mocked. Ever. I shouldn't have to explain why.
- If you're going to get indignant about sexual fetishes, why not one that might actually have negative repercussions (rape fetishists/etc), rather than ones that are just weird? It's no less silly than looking down on someone for liking a TV show or band you don't like; an interest being sexual makes no difference.
- Also be careful with your rhetoric. Don't want to be caught using the same bullshit arguments used to support things you'd agree with me are bad. For example, my sister-in-law loves to point out that her racist stereotypes of Latin Americans don't apply to all of them, just most. As if leaving the possibility of being wrong somehow justifies the initial prejudice.

You won't offend me no matter what you say. I don't particularly care. It's just hard to take someone seriously who goes off on a rant about how certain people are inferior, doubly so when self esteem is thrown into the mix, since self esteem issues is the main reason anyone throws insults meant to belittle. Easiest way to make yourself look good is to point out how someone else is worse; it's the basic logic behind bullying.

PS: You can pet my mane if you want.

Taichii

"Desperation"

Kokojo

That sounds like my ''Racism and Civilisation'' teacher speach, Kaijyuu.
And that speach was : ''Don't make fun of anyone ever because it always hurt someone and therefore you are being evil, rawrwarawraw'' and I find that stupid.

And I question the sexual fetish of these people because if you really want to have sex with a half-human half-dog, I question the ''Dog'' part. And until we get people admitting that zoophilia is natural and unchoosable, il question it and put those down.
''But it's art!'' Sssssure. But it's still half a dog with a dick, and that troubles me in my insides.

Do type out why self-esteem should never be attacked. I wonder what you would do if you had to give treatments to persons with certain personality dissorders... or just persons with problems. In order to change something in someone, you HAVE to pass on their self-esteem.

Also, you din't defend the fandom, you just attacked my speech that I noted was sarcastic but underlying a truth. Truth I will type out clearly if you want (And not what I just typed  clumsily right now, after waking up), but don't go out ''Omg you might offend someone one day and your arguments are not 100% clear because I like to nitpick!''

Dome

"As long as you harm no one, feel free to do whatever you want"

I won, GG
Now, back to random internet crap

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Celdia

• Discord username: Celdia#0