• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:50:49 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Kagebunji's sprites- Moving on...

Started by Kagebunji, August 04, 2009, 02:29:37 pm

Kagebunji

September 15, 2012, 02:58:02 am #2260 Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 06:55:09 am by Kagebunji
I was bored last night, and tried to do something for fun. Perhaps some FE fans out there will be able to tell who this guy is.

Edit, nevermind those, I was even more bored, so here are the two Wyvern Knights from FE, Zeiss and Heath, along with their Wyverns. Wyvern is just edited Smash's Wyvern with different palette, nothing much.

Yet another Edit, here is the trio, added Miledy in as well.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

MiKeMiTchi

I'm digging their hairstyles, Kage. *steals Zeiss' hair*
Also, Heath's hair look curly!
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

Kagebunji

September 15, 2012, 10:52:39 am #2262 Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 11:54:30 am by Kagebunji
Heh, what are you planing to use his hair for, Mike? Also, Hawkeye

Edit, small changes to the Hawkeye sprite

Jon

I really like the Wyvern Knights, Hawkeye doesn't look powerful enough. In FE he had like a huge back/chest with much, much stronger arms and body. That looks more like Sabin, actually the head would serve for a pretty good Sabin head.
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

jimmyjw88

Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

MiKeMiTchi

QuoteHeh, what are you planing to use his hair for, Mike?

for Bartz

Kagebunji

Hmm, Bartz has more bangs on his forehead, Mike. Zeiss has only two on the sides. With some changes it will work though, heh.

Jon

For Bartz hair maybe a shortened version of Cloud's hair turned brown? Yeah and that's the only Bartz I think of, the one in Mike's spoiler. Not the weird Dissidia one...

Kagebunji

Well, Halloween is over, and my hangover just won't let me live. SO I tried to concetrate on other things just to not think about ym headache. So I tried some spriting and made a Werehuman sprite. I guess it's the state between human/werewolf change, like half between.

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Kagebunji on November 01, 2012, 06:51:03 am
Well, Halloween is over, and my hangover just won't let me live. SO I tried to concetrate on other things just to not think about ym headache. So I tried some spriting and made a Werehuman sprite. I guess it's the state between human/werewolf change, like half between.

Haha, or he hasn't shaved once in his life!

Kagebunji

I got some time lately, so I thought of reworking the Beatrix sprite on here. Here's what I have for her.

jimmyjw88

Well done, Kage. Looks better, cleaner, and more refined.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

MiKeMiTchi

I thought the old one was the one on the left. -.-
Good job on the new version. If there's something I don't like, it must be the chest edit..

Kagebunji

Yeah, I changed it for a simplier, more effective one. Here is what I got.

jimmyjw88

GeneralStrife

Yes I believe she's looking better. I like the back of her outfit more on your version more now, the draping part. The face shield too. Her arms is different? I'd have to actually see her in game to know if her arms are better though.

Jon

Looks very good, keep it up! Beatrix is one of the most under-rated FF characters, or she just gets ignored too much? Either way this sprite looks already just like her :mrgreen:

shishi-sensou

i neeed to show you it kage!

XD make it wapen!

Kagebunji

I kinda don't understand Shishi. What do you mean? :P

Haha, I kinda hoped you would notice it when I posted it Dome. It's good that you did now though. I also will have something you may like done soon.