• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:44:22 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

WotL savegame editor: need help

Started by Docnessuno, April 22, 2012, 10:51:54 am

Docnessuno

Hello everyone, lately (thanks to the wonderful slowdown fix) i picked up my WotL again, and (after a full playtrought) i want to 'spice up' my second game a bit. I'm currently looking for a savegame editor for WotL with the capability to edit the RawStat parameters (RawHP, RawMP, RawSp, RawPA, RawMA, as outlined in the well-known Battle mechanics guide by Aerostar). I downloaded Lioneditor and gave it a try, but despite being an amazing little piece of software, it allows only to change the 'final' values, autocalculating a "raw" value fitting the desired 'final' one.

So any idea on how i could finely edit the "raw" stats of my WotL team? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance, and a special THANK YOU to Archaemic and Davidson.

Argy

Hello,

Download the Patcher suite from the main page. Open up FFTPatcher, load the WoTL iso and then click on the Jobs tab, there you should be able to edit the growths and multipliers for every class. The lower the growth, the better, the higher the mutiplier, the better. (i think!!)

I hope that this helps!

Cheers Argy

• Modding version: PSX
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

Docnessuno

Hello, thanks for your reply, but i'm not trying to edit the job's growth rates, instead i just want to edit the raw stat values of my characters.